Chapter 17

-1 week later

Malia's POV
I had just woken up and gotten ready . I went to Starbucks to get hot chocolate . As soon as , I was about to walk out , I saw Gavin . I was so surprised to see him after all these years .
" Gavin?" I said with a confused tone .
" Malia ? Oh my gosh . Its good seeing you . How have you been ?" He said hugging me super tight .
" I've been good . I have two kids now and its been great ." I said .
" Oh yeah . You are dating Kalin White, right ?" He said .
" Yeah , was . " i said looking down at my feet .
" I'm sorry . Anyways , I've been around here for sometime now and i would really love to hang out ." He said .
" Okay sure . Here's my number 323-***-**** ." i said as he gave me his phone .
" Great . I'll text you later . Bye little lia ." He said .
" Gavin ! " i said madly .
" sorry . " he laughed walking away . I hopped back into my car and headed home . As i got home , i sat down and got a text . It was from Kalin .

' Malia , can we please talk ?'
' okay . where ? '
' the old house . '
' Okay , i'll be there in 5 .' I clicked my phone off and went to the old house go talk to Kalin . Here starts the roller coaster ride i'm never getting off .

Elizabeth's POV
I have been talking to my best friend John , but we call him Lj . We meet up to day for lunch . Its 11:30 , and i'm getting ready right now . I did half up and half down hair with loose curls . I got a team shirt ( apart of Lj's clothing line ) and blue jeans . i used my black and white roshe runs . Then , I got my stuff and headed to a thai tea place near the house . As soon as , I got there I saw Lj on his phone .
" Hey Lj ." I said hugging him .
" Hey Lizzie . " He said .
" What's up?" I said with my phone on the camera app . I took a very artsy picture of him and posted it to Instagram . I captioned it ,' Hanging with L-bae 😍😂 @ljlarot' He looked at his notification by me and started to laugh .
" Nothing , anyways . I have this photography thing for my family and gavin's family . I need to you take them for me because i have to dance with Gavin and Justin ." He said .
" Sure , when ?" I said excited .
" Tomorrow ?" He said .
" Okay sure . I have no plans . " i said happy like .
" Okay , we should go to the mall . Make it be like old times ." He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me in . I just wrapped my around on his lower back .

Myles' POV
i was on my phone and saw that Elizabeth posted sometime . I clicked on it and it was a picture of some guy . She called him " L-Bae 😍😂" I showed the picture to Kalin and he wasn't surprised at all .
" Kalin , you know who that is?" I said puzzled .
" Thats John Larot or Lj . He has known her since before . Her parents and his parents are practically family because they are so close ." Kalin said confidently .
" Why would she call him ' L-Bae ' then ?" I said mad like .
" She used to call him that . Bro , Jake told us this before we met her at Jake's grad party ? Don't you remember ?" He said . I started to think , but not remembering .
" I gotta text Elizabeth ." I said walking outside to my car and left .

Kalin's POV
' Elizabeth , Myles i going to text you sounding mad because he saw your picture of Lj .' I texted her .
' Why ? He should know Lj ? Didn't Jake tell you guys about him while you guys were on tour ?'
' I guess he don't remember '
' Well he better . He isn't going to ruin my day with Lj .'
' I'll talk to him , but i think he just left . i have to talk to you later . Malia is here and we have to talk .'
' Okay , bye K .'
I sat down and started to talk to Malia . i told her what happened , but she just looked so confused .
" She came onto you? But you held her like you wanted her ?" She said .
" I kinda liked it , but i knew it was wrong . I'm sorry Malia . Please give me one more chance ." I said on my knees .
" I don't know , Kalin . Here's the deal , i am going to forgive you , but i don't trust you . We are still not together yet , we have to work on it ." She said .
" I'll wait for you until the end." I said hugging her . We hugged each other , but then she had to go .

Dom's POV
I am just home with Adriel , while Jake is upstairs making beats . He is still doing his thing and i am so proud . He has accomplished so much in the couple of years . I heard a song that sounded to familiar . I listened harder and it was Jake and I's favorite song ' Groovin' by Jeff Bernat . I started to cry and adriel started to cry too .
" Awe , baby . Shooo ." I said cradling him while rocking him gently . I did that until he fell back asleep . I love my little family and my life i have .

// I deleted the new book one chance so i decided to add Lj , gavin , etc into here . Thanks for all the love , voting and support you give this book . Means so much to me . I am so tired , so i think ima go to sleep now . Good night Loves . - Mary ❤️🙏//