No one likes you!

Melody

The next morning I wake up easy. No nightmares! Spencer isn't in the bed. I get up and go look for him when I come across a note.

Hey love

Hotch called us into the station early. It'll be very late if we even get back to the hotel. Stay safe!
Love Spencer
P.S. I still have your tags :)

I read the note and smile. Well I'm on my own for the day. I get dressed in some jeans my red blouse and some black flats and I grab my wallet and a hotel key and hit the town. I walk down to this cute little French market where there is a darling old woman. "Bonjour, vous parle français, Madame?" She asks. "Oui madame." I reply. She smiles. "Vous desires Madame?" She asks "Combien coûte le collier?" I ask pointing at a necklace. "Il coûte cinq euros." She says smiling. I purchase the necklace and a few other trinkets and thank the woman. In turn she gives me a big hug. I walk down the street and suddenly I have a feeling I'm being watched. I stop and turn around. It's Williams. "Can I help you?" I ask. "Just so you know, Spencer will be mine." She says smirking. "Excuse me?" I ask. "You know what I'm talking about. Stay away from Spencer. Or there will be consequences." She threatens. "Or what? You'll have me fired? Let me tell you something Williams. Spencer is mine and no one likes you because you're a snarky brat! Aren't you married?" She scoffs, "Yeah. But I'm here to have an affair!" She says walking away. I shake my head and continue walking. When I get back to the hotel I put the trinkets away. After that's done I answer my cell when it rings.

"Hey Spence!

"Hey Mel, just calling to check in on you."

"How sweet. Well, I'm doing okay. How are you? How's the case?"

"I'm fine. The case is going okay, oh that reminds me we have a question for you. It's in one of the notes the Unsub sent one of his victims. It's a riddle. Why can't a man living in the US be buried in Canada?"

I think on it for a second. "Because you can't bury someone while they're alive. The Unsub must be burying them alive and they die by suffocating."

"Mel, you're brilliant!" Derek says in the background.

We talk for a bit more then hang up. I have this really uneasy feeling. I lock the door and shut the curtains. I then grab Spencer's extra gun and go through the room. No one under the bed, in the closet or in the bathroom. I check the closet and there's no one here. I must be paranoid then. I put the gun on the night stand and lay down. Sleep immediately finds me.

I wake up and I'm in a basement. My arms and legs are tied to a chair. "Where am ?" Suddenly there's movement. "Well well well. Look who decided to wake up." Melissa says coming forward. "Melissa I swear when I get out-" she cuts me off when she laughs. "Oh, you're never leaving this room. Once you die Spence will realize that you're not his love. But I am. Him and I will live happily every after. And who knows. We might just name out first daughter after you." She laughs evilly. Then she pulls out a gun and shoots me in the heart..."

I wake up screaming. My stomach lurches and I sprint towards the bathroom and spill my guts into the toilet. Once I'm done I flush the toilet, brush my teeth and lay back down on the bed. I look at my phone. 3:15 AM. Great. There are also 5 missed calls and 13 texts. All from Spencer. My phone rings and Spencer's face comes up in the screen and I answer the phone.

"Hey Sweety."

"Melody are you okay? You haven't been answering your phone and you sound ill."

"I just took a nap. I sound sick because I just threw up. It might've been something I ate."

"Okay. The team and I are wrapping up for the night. We won't have enough information to make a profile until we interview the second victims family tomorrow."

"Alright my love. I'll see you soon." We say our goodbyes and hang up. I go unlatch the door so he can get in. I lay back down and pretty soon the door opens then closes and Spencer strips down to his boxers and white t-shirt and crawls into the bed. I already changed into my pjs. Running shorts and a tank top. "Mel, are you okay?" Spencer asks holding me close. "I'm okay. I had another nightmare though. It might've been what made me sick." I say. He knows about my nightmares and possible PTSD. Spencer holds me closer to him. "What was this one about?" He asks. "Melissa kidnapped and killed me. Because she wants to make you hers." I say burying my face in his chest. "I can assure you that I will never let that happen." He says rubbing my back. "She threatened me
Today." I feel him stiffen. "What did she say?" He asks. His voice tight with anger. "That if I didn't back off you then there would be consequences." I say shaking. The nightmarish images flooding my mind makes my stomach turn. I sprint to the bathroom and vomit what I have left. Spencer is pulling my hair away and rubbing my back. I vomit until I'm dry heaving. When that's done I flush the toilet and brush my teeth. By the time it's done I'm shaking so hard I can't walk. Spencer carries me over to the bed and lays down with me in his arms. I cuddle into his chest and he holds me tightly.