Evidence

"Je suis toujours ici pour toi."- Penelope Garcia

Third person

The BAU gets to the station and they all file in. Once the team gets set up they begin to search the evidence. Spencer keeps stealing glances at Melody. He is quite intrigued by her. She is different. Mysterious. But he can't help but feeling guilty. He felt as if he is moving on too fast. The young agent also knows she would want him to be happy. Hotch sees this in Spencer. He smiles to himself. He knows how much pain Spencer is in. He was secretly hoping the two would hook up. Hotch quietly observes the two. Melody notices Spencer staring. It makes him blush. She smiles at him. It seems take whole team is taking notice to the two. Although they are very curious about Melody. They know nothing about her. At all. Yet they know they can trust her. The team plans to get to know her better but later right now they have a case. Melody is confused as to why she is actually working the case. She's not an agent. Her and Hotch are old friends but still. It confuses her. "I'm going to get some coffee. Anybody want anything?" Mel asks standing. They all say yes. "I'll go with you." Spencer says following her out. The rest of the team sharing knowing smiles.

Melody

Spencer and I go into the break room and I put the coffee on to brew. While we're waiting Spencer begins talking. "Melody. While we're waiting for the coffee I want to ask you something." Spencer says nervously. I give him a warm smile. "Go ahead." I say. "When we get back from the case... will you go to dinner with me?" He looks at me with hope in his eyes. "I would love to, Spencer." I reply hugging him. He hugs me back. The coffee maker beeps and we fix coffee. "Okay, black for Hotch, black for Rossi, half and half for JJ, three sugars for Em, two cream no sugar for Derek, black for myself and two cream four sugars for Spencer." I name off as Spencer and I pass out the coffee. "Good memory on this one." Derek says drinking his coffee. "How can you three drink black coffee?" JJ asks scrunching up her nose. I shrug my shoulders and drink the coffee. We go through the evidence some more. There have been five total kidnappings over the three year period. They called the FBI when the first body showed up. That's also when Hotch called me. There are special jurisdictions in this case because the women all belong to- I'm cut off from my thoughts when a slight pain spreads through my chest. I try to ignore it and read the file. When I see it. "Oh my gosh." I breathe out. "What is it?" Dave asks. "The girls. They all have a boyfriend in common." I say. "How do you know that?" Derek asks. "Look at page 5 of each of the files. The name Ronald Knight is in all the files. He's listed as a former boyfriend. Except for the most recent kidnapping. Rachel Moore. They where still dating when she was taken." I say. The pain in my chest slightly intensifying. "Do you think he could've taken the girls?" JJ asks. "It's possible." I reply. "I'll call Garcia and see if I can get an address." Spencer says leaving.