Epilogue

Before you read the last chapter, please take a second to read the authors note.

Hey guys, I'm sorry, but I have to end this book. I've simply run out of ideas for it and I'm running out of time to finish my other books. In roughly sixty- six days I begin the next chapter in my life as a member of the United States Airforce. Thank you for all your love and support throughout the whole process of writing this book. I love you all!

-Summer

Now for the epilogue.

Six years later...

"Mommy, come play with me!" My beautiful daughter Ava Reid shouts from the back yard of our house. I walk outside to see her and Spencer playing in the sprinklers with our German Shepard, Leo.

"Hey, babe." Spencer greets and I smile warmly at my family. "Hey, honey." I kiss Spencer and he laughs when our daughter yells 'eww!' At the top of her lungs.

"Oh, now the tickle monsters gonna get you!" Spencer shouts playfully and out daughter squeals with laughter as Spencer chased her around the yard.

Ring!! Ring!!

I rush inside to answer the phone and check the caller ID to see that it's Doctor James, my primary care physician.

"Hello, Melody, how are you today?" He asks kindly, "I'm doing well, thank you. And yourself?"

"I'm fantastic, thanks for asking. Anyways, I called about your tests, and unfortunately you're not pregnant. I'm so sorry." I can't help but feel down at the news, but I take a look out the window that peers over the back yard and I see my smiling family.

My heart swells with happiness and I thank James for calling and hang up. I then go back outside and join my husband and our daughter.

I never thought I would get this happy ending, especially considering my line of work, but it looks like my story might have its fairy tale ending after all. Even if it is a little unconventional.

The end.