21 | All Hell Breaks Loose Pt. 1

A/n: My favorite movie and song for the week.

Song- 'Move on' by A.J Mitchell
Movie- 'Where Hands Touch' starring Amandla Stenberg and George Mackay.

:)

•••••••••••••••••••••••

How terrible is it to love something
that Death can touch.

28th April 2006

The more you thought about it, the more it hurt your head.

You and Sam hadn't even dated yet- he didn't even think of you the same way- and your deepest darkest wish was for him to propose to you?

Or was it that you wanted to live happily with him?

You push those questions away. All you knew was the fact that you were done with hiding your feelings.

You would tell Sam...soon.

You just had to get over the fear of rejection and then you had to plan how you would tell him.

A letter? Sam did appreciate good literature and maybe- just maybe, you could put your feelings into words. You nod as your heart thuds. He would like that. You hesitate. Should you or shouldn't you? Would it be too... weird?

Maybe you could write a letter and tell him about your feelings. So, that way, if he did feel the same then the letter would be a sweet gesture but if he didn't then the letter would be a momento of your unrequited love and rejection.

You exhale deeply. Cool.

You sit straight in the back seat of the Impala, deciding to do it.

You hesitate again, your heart asking whether it was the best thing to do. You shake away all the questions. You had made up your mind. You would write the letter.

The Impala comes to a stop in front of a diner in the middle of nowhere. You look curiously at Dean who looked over at his brother.

"Hey, don't forget the extra onions this time, huh?" Dean says, smiling.

"Dude, Y/n and I are the ones who are gonna have to ride in the car with your extra onions," Sam sighs and the car lifts up slightly as he gets off.

"You want anything, Y/n?" Sam asks, and that's when you noticed the low grumble in your stomach.

You look at his hooded eyes and nod. "I want a sandwich or something," you shrug

"Hey!" Dean shouts and Sam bends down to look at him from the window.

"See if they've got any pie. Bring me some pie," he says and you chuckle.

"Me too," you chime in.

Sam just rolls his eyes and walks into the diner that lit the forest around it.

"Love me some pie," Dean mutters and turns up the music in the car.

"Hey, what's the time?" You ask, rubbing your eyes. Your neck was aching from lying down in the backseat.

"Almost nine," Dean answers. "So, what are we doing for Sammy's birthday?"

Your eyes widen. Shit, you had forgotten about it.