1 | In my time of dying

The sound of wailing sirens and blue and red lights flash into the room through the windows, giving a tint to everything.

You bring your hand up to your palm to stop your crying, trying to bite down on your skin to stop your sobs.

They were gone.

What was happening?

It had to be a nightmare. Everything had to be a part of your imagination.

But the sight before you disagreed. It smelled of iron...and sulfur?

They were dead.

"Y/n!" You hear someone shout behind you, pulling you up and away from the bloody mess on the floor.

The next few seconds were a blur, with you trying to fight the man holding you.

"Leave me!" You look at your parents' bodies, the sight making you sick.

Once you feel the fresh air on your face, you elbow the man away and bend down to let your food out in the form of puke.

They were dead.

You turn around and widen your eyes when you see the bearded man with the old, dirty baseball cap.

You immediately lunge at him, tears blurring your vision, grief, and confusion fuelling your actions.

"What did you do?"

"Y/n, stop!" Bobby shouts, trying to stand straight.

A man in a navy blue uniform tries helping the old hunter but he flashes his fake FBI badge and tells the cop to leave you guys.

You look around you and Bobby, taking in the ambulance and the cop cars. Behind you, paramedics carry your parents' bodies.

"No!" You shout, trying to stop them, but Bobby restrains you.

"Y/n, stop. They're gone," he tries soothing you, pulling you into his arms as he hugs you. "They're gone."

You look as they take the bodies away.

They were gone.

You bury your head in the hunter's shoulder, taking in the comforting and familiar smell of whiskey and gun powder.

"Let's go talk in the truck," Bobby says, restraining your hands, but subtly to not raise any alarm.

Leading you to the truck you wipe your mouth and eyes with your blood-soaked flannel, feeling sick because of everything.

You feel tears threatening to flow again.

"You knew," you whisper and wrench out the hunter's hold. You look at him, your lower lip trembling. "You knew I was a hunter."

He looks at you helplessly, the blue and red light lighting up his dirty clothes.

"I don't know what is happening here, Y/n," Bobby says, taking a step forwards and you flinch away from his extending hand.

"You're lying. I saw you. I saw you and Y/b/n," you take a step back, suddenly scared. "What did you do to me? Are you going to kill me too?" A sob makes your voice crack.

"Y/n, I didn't kill them," he takes another step forward, looking around to see if anyone was watching. "I knew your parents'-"

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"It's complicated. Something happened when Sam and Dean left today. I-"

"Remembered," you uttered, your mouth hanging slightly. "You remembered."

"That happened to you, too. Right?" Bobby asks and you shake your head, blinking back tears. You push yourself into the man's arms.

They were gone.

"They're gone. Bobby, they're gone."