20 | What is and What should never be

A/n: Hello lovelies!!!

I know that people want the Sam Winchester × reader part so that's why I'm sorta rushing things. As you might have guessed (or not) this is the djinn chapter. :)

That's all I wanted to say! Continue with your reading :)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We all eat lies when
our hearts are hungry.

The first thing that made you feel that something was wrong was the fact that the mattress under you was soft, the pillows fluffy, and that a thick comforter was thrown over you.

For the past five months, you had been hunting with the Winchester brothers. Everything had been fine except for the case with Madison, the werewolf. That was a messed up case. And also when Sam got possessed by Meg. That was messed up too.

So, hunting with Winchesters meant motel rooms and that meant hard mattresses and rough blankets.

Wait a minute-

You then remember where you and Dean had gone to the previous night. It was something you guys were hunting and had left Sam in the motel, thinking that you guys could take it on your own.

The old ruined building, the creepy bald guy with tattoos. You and Dean had split up to investigate in the dank, old building and that man had sneaked up behind you and his hands were... shining blue?

You shake your head, trying to remember what you guys were hunting. It was a djinn, right?

You get up instantly- an amazingly comfortable mattress shouldn't be something in an old building.

But you weren't in an old, stinky, and dirty room. You were in a clean one, the walls painted an off white with impressive paintings and pictures.

You feel cold and you look down to see that you were only wearing a bra. Not your bra. The one you were wearing was red and lacy; you had been wearing a simple sports bra before.

You rub your legs together, not feeling any pants on too. You swear out loud; the man stripped your clothes. Your heart beats erratically as you ball up your hands.

That fuc-

"Y/n," someone complains from beside you and you immediately pull the blanket up to cover up your chest. You turn slowly, your heart thudding. You scan the room for weapons but see none.

"Why are you awake?"

Your heart stills when you see who it is. The pit in your stomach grows, making you a bit nauseous.

There, next you on the bed, was Sam Winchester. Sam. His arm was thrown over his face, his tan skin in contrast to the white sheets.

He was shirtless. You were half-naked. What the hell was happening?

A wave of happiness goes through you. But-

None of this made sense. You look around yourself.

What had happened last night? Or that night, rather because through the thin cotton curtains of the room, you could see that it was night.

Sam sits up beside you and you flinch away from his touch. "Y/n, what's wrong?"

Confusion was an understatement of what you were feeling.

Surely, you may have imagined being- sleeping with Sam once or twice but it never felt this real. You shivered as a gust of wind blows in from the window. Sam's scent was so strong, you were drowning in it. Yet, it wasn't enough.