Chapter 6

"It's just.. hard," Emma muttered after rambling on about some made up story of her parents.

Robin nodded slowly and scribbled something down, when Emma suddenly heard a loud scream.

She looked up and peeked over her shoulder. "What was that?" She asked confused, but she knew what it was. She'd always recognize this voice.

"The neighbors' baby, probably. The kid's a real mess," Robin quickly replied, but Emma stood up.

She tried to stay calm, but she breathed heavily. Right when she wanted to say something, the door of the office slammed open.

"Robin, Regina's drunk it, she won't wake up for a while now."

Emma gasped when she recognized the voice and immediately turned around.

"Swan? What are you doing here?" Her former husband asked and worry was evident in tone.

Emma swallowed thickly and looked furious at Killian.

"Swan?" Robin asked confused and Emma turned her head back to the other man.

"Regina's here?" Emma asked sternly, trying to hide her anger from the two men.

She couldn't believe what was going on. Killian and Robin had done something to Regina, together?

Emma clenched her fist around the pocket knife in her pocket and looked angry at the men as she stepped back. With her other hand in her other pocket she dialed 911, knowing that this wasn't going to end pretty.

Robin moved closer to Emma and exchanged a look with Killian. "Oh, yes.. she is gorgeous. I get that you want her back," he said as his hand stroked Emma's cheek.

The blonde chuckled softly as she looked at her ex husband. Her eyes shifted between the two men and pulled away.

"You think he's got a crush on me?" Emma questioned and a chuckle escaped her throat once again. She tried to act cool and tough, but deep down, she was immensely scared. These men could harm her easily.

Robin cocked an eyebrow and leaned in, almost touching Emma's lips.

"What are you talking about?" He asked as he stared penetrating at her. Emma bobbed her head in Killian's direction and smirked.

"He's not into me at all, anymore. He's trying to win you over," she said and Robin immediately turned around to meet with Killian.

Emma took this as an opportunity to call 911. As the two men were in a heated discussion, not looking at Emma at all, she told the station the address and the situation.

The woman quickly hung up and shoved her phone back in her pocket when Killian and Robin turned to her again.

"Well.. now it's only easier for me to hurt you, huh?" Killian said, but Emma knew her ex husband. She'd been married to him for ten years, so she knew exactly when he was afraid.

And now, he evidently was.

Killian wrapped his fingers around her throat and Emma tried to stay calm.

"For years, I've been alone. Graham didn't want me, you had sucked the life out of me.. and then I met someone who held a grudge as well, but to your wife," his nose scrunched up in disgust. "And now, we've found a way to hurt you both," he spat, but Emma saw that this didn't come natural to him.

She could feel the oxygen being sucked from her lungs. Her face turned red and her body became heavy. She noticed out of the corner of her eye that Robin was smirking.