Chapter 27 My Precious

Chapter 27

After we bought all the stuff we picked out for Squishy, we left the mall. Once we got outside, we started walking to the car. Started, as in stopped as soon as we left by a horde of screaming teenage girls. Shouldn't they be in school?

"Louis! I love you!" one of them screamed, and then started hyperventilating when he waved at her. There were various other screams and we started rushing towards the car. Niall was pushing me in my wheelchair.

"Oh my gosh! Niall is pushing Bianca's wheelchair! Nianca is real!" one girl screamed. The rest of the girls started screaming too. We picked up the pace until we were being chased. Why did we park so far away from the store? They started sprinting and the boys finally reached the car, except for Niall and me because we were running uphill.

Harry stuck his head out of one of the doors. "Niall, hurry!"

Niall immediately let go of my wheelchair and dove for the car, leaving me forgotten. The girls were pressing their faces on the window while I could slowly feel myself rolling back.

"Uh, guys?" I said. The chair picked up speed, until I was careening down the hill, screaming. My screams blended with the screams of the fangirls. I turned in my wheelchair to see that I was about to run into some large metal garbage bins. Normally, my only worry was that I was going to get covered in garbage, but my wheelchair was probably going about twenty miles per hour. I was going to die.

I kept screaming and I felt the back of chair impact with the garbage bins, then everything went black.

I woke up in a white room. There was a monitor beeping nearby and an IV attached to my wrist. Oh crap, I really did die. And now I'm in Hell. This is not good.

Liam came in to the room, followed by the other boys. "Hey, she's awake!" he said.

Oh my gosh, the fangirls killed them and now they're here with me.

"You guys, I think we're dead." I said.

They laughed. "No, you were just passed out," Zayn told me.

"How long?" I asked, worried.

"About two months." Niall said.

"Two months? I was out for two entire months? How many episodes of Project Runway did I miss?" I was panicking. "Oh my gosh, who bathed me? Who washed my hair? Who shaved my legs?!?"

"Whoa, relax Bianca. We love you, but we don't love you that much." Louis said.

"Besides, you were only out for two hours, tops." Harry told me.

"I hate you," I said, crossing my arms.

"No you don't." Zayn cooed.

I noticed some of the boys exchanging intense looks with Niall. Liam nodded and stood up.

"Well, I'm off to go somewhere else. C'mon boys." He walked out of the room with the boys following, except for Niall.

"I can't believe you would tell me I was in a coma for two months." I said.

"You should've seen your face, it was hilarious," he said, and started laughing again. He quickly stopped and got a serious look on his face. He looked conflicted. "Bianca, I have to tell you something."

"Okay, tell me."

"I, um, well I," he stuttered. The look on his face scared me, it looked like he was going to say something serious.

"Niall, just say it," I said. I was getting worried.

"I don't want this to ruin our friendship..."