Chapter 5 It Smells Like Heaven

Chapter 5

The second we were inside the bus Kirsty started taking pictures of herself with everything. I mean everything. She even got a picture in front of the trashcan that was filled with empty bags of chips. Sometime inbetween laying in each of the boys' bunks and taking the hair out of their hairbrushes, she started to hyperventilate.

"Bianca, we are in One Direction's tour bus! I am holding Liam Payne's shoes!" She held up a pair of shoes and then attempted to stuff them in her purse.

"Kirsty, are you crazy? What are we going to do when they come out and find us in here?" I said, but was momentarily sidetracked by her grabbing a pillow out of one of the bunks.

Like a psycho, she sniffed it, and her eyes rolled back in her head a little bit. "It smells like heaven," she said.

"You know, I bet prison doesn't, so let's get out of here," I grabbed her arm and tried to pull her off if the bus, but she was really strong.

"I'm not leaving! You'll never take me alive!"

I tried to take the pillow away from her, but she fought back. We stood there for a while tugging the pillow back and forth. We were interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

We looked up to see the boys standing in front of us, all staring. I smiled nervously and Kirsty freaked out. She jumped on the closest boy, which was Liam, and kisses him all over the face. He struggled to get her off while I stood there like an idiot. The other boys watched in shock as Liam finally managed to get Kirsty off of him. She screamed, "You're One Direction!" and then fainted.

"What was that, and who are you?" I looked up to see Zayn looking warily at me while Louis was comforting Liam, Harry was poking Kirsty, and Niall was laughing at the scene.

"That was my crazy roommate freaking out and I'm Bianca. I can totally explain why we're in your bus!" I said hurriedly.

"Ok then, can you do it before that creepy girl wakes up?" Zayn asked.

"We should probably tie her up or something so she doesn't do that again," Niall suggested helpfully. I nodded, then looked around for any duct tape or rope. Kirsty, being the sociopath she was, had tape in her purse. It was probably so she could tie the boys up. Zayn and Niall helped me tape her hands and feet together.

Kirsty's eyelids fluttered, and she slowly opened her eyes. She blinked around for a minute and then spazzed out. She tried to grab Harry but the tape held her back. Harry jumped out of the way and Louis gave him a protective hug.

"Hazza! Are you ok?" Louis asked and patted Harry's curls. Kirsty's eyes widened.

"Oh my Nando's! IT'S LARRY STYLINSON!" She squirmed against the tape restraints and Harry and Louis took a few steps back.

Niall gasped and pointed at Kirsty, "You're the girl that tried to kidnap me at that signing!"

Kirsty winked at him and in what I think was supposed to be a sexy voice said, "Did you miss me babe?"

Niall hid behind Liam and mumbled something that sounded like, "I don't want her to kill me!"

"Everyone calm down!" I tried to maintain order but Kirsty was now yelling dirty things about Niall while Zayn tried to find his hair products that Kirsty stole, Harry and Louis were still huddled together, and Liam was trying clean up the huge mess of food that had been tipped over onto the floor sometime during this whole thing.

Since Kirsty was getting seriously annoying, I put some duct tape on her mouth. The room's volume decreased by several levels and everyone quieted down a little bit. Then Zayn looked at me again.

"Would you mind telling us why you and this psycho girl are on our tour bus?"

I looked around and everyone's eyes were on me. "Well we were going to go to your concert, but Kirsty has this strange obsession with you guys so she brought me back here. Then she saw your tour bus and picked the lock on it and I had no choice but to follow her to make sure she didn't kill anyone."

Liam raised an eyebrow at me and then asked, "Alright then, so what are you doing with a crazy person like her in the first place?"

"I got on the wrong plane while I was trying to go to Jamaica. I met Kirsty at the airport and she practically dragged me to her apartment."

Kirsty started struggling against the tape again so I slapped her on the back of the head. "Shut up! You got us into this mess!"

"What are we going to do with her?" Louis asked. By the look on his face I think he would've been all for just lying her underneath the bus.

"We call security so they take the crazy girl away, and we hide the normal one. I like her," Louis said. The other boys agreed with the plan and Harry led me back to a bunk, put his hand on my forehead and pushed me in, just like in those movies where people get arrested and the cops put them in the cars. Then he gave me a cute smile, laughed, and told me I had soft hair. Then he walked away.

A few minutes later I heard the door open and close, and duct tape ripping. I guessed they had taken the duct tape off of her because there was a few yells from the boys. Kirsty started protesting and I heard a deep voice talking.

"It's ok ma'am, there are some nice people waiting with some really nice men and we have a great place for you to stay for awhile."

"No! I can't leave until I marry the boys! I have my dress picked out and everything! Wait, Bianca is still here! You have to get Bianca!"

I heard Niall start choking on something and the bodyguard asked the boys, "Who's Bianca?"

Harry replied in a cheeky voice, "We don't know, but we think it's her imaginary friend!"

"No Bianca is my roommate and she has to come with me! I'm not leaving until you get her!"

"She's scaring us! Make her leave!" I heard Niall whine. Then the door opened and shut and Kirsty's protests disappeared. Zayn came and told me it was safe for me to come out of hiding.

I walked back into the entryway and saw Liam trying to straighten up the mess Kirsty left and the rest of the boys were eating.

"So what do we do now," I asked. Since Kirsty insisted in being here so early there was still five hours until the concert started.

"We should eat!" Niall yelled in his adorable accent.

"No, we should show her around the arena!" Louis said and the other boys cheered. We got off the bus and ran into the huge building. We goofed around backstage for a few more hours until about an hour before the show started.

"Guys, I should probably go sit down. My friend Jade will be waiting on me," I said reluctantly. The guys all protested and Zayn started talking.

"I'll come with you to go get your friend, and then we can come back here!"

"Are you sure? I don't want to bug you guys-" I was cut off by a chorus of 'come ons', 'we want you to stays', and "I'm hungrys'.

We went to get Jade, who was looking lost sitting in her seat.

**********Hey everybody!!! New chapter is up!

So we have 4 really awesome covers to choose from and we need your help! So comment below and tell us which one you like best!!

Thank you for reading!! Also, we are lonely losers over here so if you need a friend, message me!!!! I'm usually the one who replies to messages and stuff because R is awkward and embarrasses me a lot. Anyways... Thanks for reading and vote if you liked it!! =) ~K