Chapter 21 He's My Woman Friend

Chapter 21

When I woke up in the morning I felt as if someone had pounded me with a tennis racket, then threw me in a blender. My nose was stuffed up and my head was pounding. Harry was snoring beside me unaffected.

I walked into the living room to see Louis looking miserable with the other boys sitting around him. I slowly walked over and plopped down on the couch next to Niall and sighed. Stupid rain from yesterday.

I realized that it wasn't really morning at all. The wall clock read almost noon. I figured someone needed to wake up Harry so I threw a couch pillow at Louis.

"Go tell Sleeping Beauty to wake up," I said. I inwardly groaned at how nasal my voice was. I felt better when Louis' voice was ten times worse.

"Why don't you?"

"Because you're the oldest and Harry loves you. Bring Squishy to help you or something."

Louis got up and managed to convince the other boys to help him wake up Harry. After a few minutes I heard lots of loud banging coming from in there. The beast has awakened.

I stretched myself out on the couch and watched while the five boys emerged from the room. I felt my stomach growl.

"Harry, I'm hungry. You should fix lunch."

"Why should I fix lunch?" he asked, obviously annoyed. I glared back at him before answering.

"Because Louis and I are sick, and I told you to. Boys, tell Harry what you want to eat."

Harry rolled his eyes but listened to the four others request their food. Then he turned to me. "What would you like to eat, Your Majesty?"

I rolled my eyes at his sarcasm and replied, "I want a sandwich."

Harry grinned cheekily and said, "You want a sandwich, what?"

Stupid Harry and his politeness. There was no way I was going to say please.

"I said, MAKE ME A SANDWICH, WOMAN!" I yelled at him in the loudest voice I could muster.

He seemed taken aback by my outburst and quickly went into the kitchen to make me my sandwich. Darn straight.

About fifteen minutes later, Harry emerged from the kitchen carrying a tray with six meals on it. Louis was looking pretty green but managed to eat a few bites. Niall was more than happy to take care of the extra food. I didn't eat much either, mainly because I couldn't taste anything due to my stuffy nose.

Harry, somehow being immune to whatever sickness we came down with, was humming happily to himself while flipping through tv channels. I was still sprawled across the couch so after a few minutes everyone disappeared into their rooms. Harry left the hotel room to do whatever Harrys like to do in their free time.

About two hours later, my mouth was hanging open and my head was kind of lolling to one side. I was basically buried under a mountain of tissues and wishing for death when Louis staggered out of his room, stopped I front of me, and puked. When he was walking away I heard him mumble something that sounded like, "I blame you for this."

I got in the shower so I could get the Lou spew off of me. The steam cleared up my sinuses and I almost immediately felt better. Pretty soon I was singing.

"Come on I wanna dance with somebody! I wanna feel the heat with somebody! Yeah I wanna dance with somebody! With somebody who loves me!" I sang while doing a little dance. That was a bad idea though, because my foot slipped and I ended up laying on my back, looking up at the ceiling.