Chapter 19 I Could Sell This On eBay

Chapter 19

After the boys had decided they were finished playing on my phone, Harry handed it back to me. I checked it to find that I had about one hundred new pictures. There was also a very attractive new background and lock screen that showed off the boys. Needless to say, I almost died.

I also almost died when I went through my messages and found that the boys had been texting Oliver. I think my head almost blew up as I read through them.

To: Oliver

HEY THERE YOU SEXY BEAST! WHAT IS UP BESIDES ZAYN'S HAIRDO?

The next was even worse.

SOMETHING HERE SMELLS REALLY BAD AND I THINK IT'S A MIXTURE BETWEEN MINE AND LOUIS' FEET! IM EXCITED TO SEE YOU TOMORROW BABY! <3 ;)

There were a few more messages that I won't go into because they were just too horrible. Luckily Oliver seemed to have turned his phone off.

Once back at the hotel the boys decided to meet their fans. I walked through the crowd trying not to be noticed. A girl, probably around twelve years old, jumped in front of me. "Hi! You're Bianca, right? I'm Stacey! I'm glad I got to meet you! Can I have a picture?"

I barely had time to even register what she said before a camera flash blinded me and the girl attacked me with a giant bear hug. Then she was gone, probably off to confuse another person.

For some reason the fans found me appealing and I found myself smiling for pictures and signing autographs. A girl even had a sign with me and Niall's faces on it. There were also a few guy directioners who I got to talk to. Score.

By the time the crowd had started to disperse it was really late. The boys looked tired too so we headed back up to the room. Squishy had been busy and left a present for someone on the living room floor.

"Niall, your dog pooped on the floor!" I called. All I got for a reply was a chorus of 'ews' and 'I'm hungrys'.

I decided that it wasn't going to be me who cleaned it up, I went into Louis' bedroom and stood at the end of his bed. Then I built up all the breath I could.

"I said that the dog pooped on the floor and someone needs to clean it up!" My voice filled up the quiet hotel room and Liam gave me the stink eye.

"Why don't you clean it up then? You found it!"

I glared back at him and said, "You're the dad, maybe you should!"

"You're the mom, you should," Louis replied. I almost growled at that. Instead, I used my big voice again.

"Everyone needs to gather in the living room, right now! We need to discuss a few things!"

After some grumbling, I stood in front of a circle of the grouchiest boys I have ever seen. That was probably because I had forced Harry to pick up the poop and then gave them a huge lesson on cleaning. Then I moved onto the next subject.

"Niall has had to share a bed with me for awhile and it's someone else's turn now." This statement was met with groans and moans that hurt my ego quite a bit. Then Harry gave me a creepy smile.

"You can sleep by me," he said. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him for a minute.

"I'm not sleeping with you because you will probably draw something on my face in my sleep. Next volunteer."

Liam sighed and put his hand up. "You can sleep with me. But no messing around."

I cheered and jumped on Liam. Before he had time to recover I went to grab my stuff from Niall's room and changed into my pajamas. Quietly, I slipped under the covers and couldn't help but giggle. Mommy Pet Bianca and Daddy Direction get to be together. This is just too cute.

Liam's small snores were even cuter and I fell asleep easily. I dreamed I was getting chased by a lawn mower while Zayn chased me with a garden hose. I woke up and realized why I had dreamt about a lawn mower.

Liam had his face on my pillow and was snoring about ten times louder than earlier. He was also lying almost on top of me. Then I found the reason why I dreamt about getting sprayed with a hose. He was drooling all over my pillow and part of my face was wet too. The pillow was practically drenched too. I could probably sell this on eBay.

My thoughts stopped completely for a moment when Liam rolled over and started laying on top of me. I let out a little scream and tried my best to get out from underneath him. I managed to shove Liam off so I could breathe again.

Somehow Liam stayed asleep this whole time. I turned the pillow over and somehow managed to get back to sleep. Thankfully in the morning I didn't have a man drooling on me.

I walked into the kitchen where Niall was cooking breakfast. I hungrily eyed the bacon he was frying up and he shot me a glare. I took a seat on the counter next to him and started up a conversation.

"So how'd you like sleeping next to Louis?"

He sighed and said, "Louis doesn't smell as sweet as you. And he snores."

I raised an eyebrow and asked, "Exactly what do I smell like?"

Niall thought about it for a moment before replying, "Kind of like raspberries, vanilla, and those soaps they put in the hotel showers."

That must be a weird mixture, because the hotel soap smells like old people. Trust me, that is not a good smell. I glanced at the clock and realized it was almost eleven. The boys and I had to meet Oliver at two this afternoon.

I quickly stole a piece of bacon an booked out of the kitchen before Niall could murder me. Then when I tried to wake the rest of the boys up the only response was some snores and unenthusiastic groans. So I sang them awake and ran to get ready.

*****Hey everybody! Sorry for the short chapter!:( I was really occupied with the start of my new story, 'The One For Me'. It's a Liam fanfic and if you haven't yet, go check it out.

Video on the side is Spin the Harry Episode 1. I couldn't a video to fit this chapter.

Vote or comment or fan if you liked it! ~K=)