Chapter 9 He Shall Be My Squishy

Chapter 9

Once we got back to the bus I saw the time and realized I had to go to work soon. I had no idea how to get there and so I decided to have the boys help me. At the word 'Nando's' Niall jumped up and all but forced me into a car to drive there.

They were holding interviews to replace Kirsty, who was surprisingly one of the best workers they had ever had. Actually, I'm not that surprised because she probably just wanted to keep the restaurant nice because it's the boys' favorite. Lucky me had to be the one to interview. I walked into the restaurant with the boys following me and they talked the manager into letting them help too.

The first person was a girl who had her hair up in three different ponytails all over her head an kept twitching. It probably didn't help that Louis was using his 'sexy face' to make sure the applicants could handle the job. Zayn was testing their reflexes by throwing paper airplanes around the room. Harry decided to ask random questions about really weird and awkward things, and Liam and Niall were 'sampling' the food in the kitchen.

After interviewing that girl, a guy who had major One Direction Infection and started hyperventilating, and another girl who just sat and stared at Harry every time he asked a question, we finally found someone who wasn't creepy.

The girl was tall and had really long brown wavy hair. She also had brownish eyes that didn't even look at the boys until they started doing their tests. At Harry's question, "I've ran around my house naked, have you?" She raised an eyebrow at him and then continued ignoring them. When Zayn's airplane flew in front of her, she snatched it out of the air and threw it back to him. Then she took one look at Louis' 'sexy face' and busted up laughing.

After the interview the boys decided she was the one. I told the manager to call the girl, who's name was Annabel. The boys and I decided to walk around and shop.

We came across a pet store with a bright green sign hanging in the window. Niall's eyes widened and he ran in shouting, "Puppy sale! Puppy sale!" We followed him in and found him sitting at the back of the store holding a really adorable brown and white patched dog.

When he saw me staring at him He looked up at me and smiled. It was like an angel was staring up at me giving me puppy dog eyes and a pouty face. I wanted to cry because it was so cute.

"Bianca, can we keep him? Pleeeaaase?" he asked.

"Niall, I can't afford a dog."

Zayn spoke up, "Neither can we! We get paid in chocolate covered peanuts!"

"And fizzy candies!" Louis yelled.

"And jellybeans!" Niall chimed in.

"I live in a gingerbread house!" Liam said.

I rubbed my forehead and tried not to give in to the five absolutely adorable faces of hotness staring at me, begging for one of the cutest puppies ever. "Fine, buy the dog! I hope they accept candy."

After they high fived each other and took turns holding the puppy, and might I add cuddling and a few even kissed it, they brought it up to the counter to pay. Never in my life had I ever wanted to be a dog until then. Not in a creepy way, but seriously, wouldn't it make anyone happy to be in the arms of a One Direction boy, being cuddled? Now I sound like Kirsty. Wonderful.

Anyways, when they took the dog up to the counter to pay, the guy almost had a stroke. He let them have the dog for free and he even threw in a collar, leash, and dog food. Which I was kind of bummed about because I was pretty sure they weren't supposed to have a dog and I didn't want management to kill me for giving in to their amazing good looks and cuteness.