☁️ Falling for a stranger, NCT Kun

You met Kun at his apartment complex and told him you were there.

"Hey Y/N" He greets you after stepping outside to bring you into his apartment. "How are you?"

"Hey Kun" You kind of forced a smile. "I'm not really feeling that well but it doesn't matter. How about you?"

"I'm doing alright. My ex-girlfriend is gonna get her stuff soon and move out" He says as he leads you into the elevator to go up to his floor.

"How do you feel about it? About her?" You ask him cautiously with a soft tone.

"I'm happy. She wasn't good for me. She didn't appreciate me for who I am and jumped to conclusions without reasons or proof" He sighs and scratches his neck. "What about you?"

"Ah.." You avert your gaze and fumble with the hem of your shirt. "I saw my ex today in a Cafe because I was shopping and he was kissing another girl.."

Kun scoffs. "He's an asshole"

The elevator stops and opens it's doors on the 7th floor. You both exit it and you follow Kun to his apartment door.

"You see" He starts talking again while unlocking the door and letting you enter first, which you acknowledge with a small smile and head bow. "He was probably cheating too, now that I think about it. You said you both were always fighting because he never answered the phone and came back late et cetera.." He continues after closing the door and taking off his shoes.

"Yeah" You nod and put your shoes neatly at the side. "It was like he never really cared for me. In the beginning we were really close and he was clingy and jealous easily but after only 3 months he grew bored of me"

"Let's sit down" Kun says and nods towards the sofa in his living room.

You nod and do so, sitting a bit close to him, but not too close. "Wah, your couch is really comfy"

He chuckles and his dazzling dimples appear in his cheeks, just adding to his adorable smile which you grew to like... no love actually. "Thanks. Now where were you?"

"Ah! Right. So that's when he started going out some days and not telling me where he went, only briefly saying he was with his friends. It went to the extent where he even powered off his phone or left it at home" You finish and roll your eyes. "I should have noticed the signs, but I was blinded by love"

Kun nods and crosses his legs. "It's pretty similar to what my ex did too"

Your eyes soften and you put a hand on his knee. "She didn't deserve you. You're such a nice and caring person and you're really just amazing" You say and feel your cheeks get hot at the last part.

Kun seems to catch on and chuckles. "Yeah, you're not bad either" He winks.

You both have talked and laughed for about two or three hours and forgotten about all the pain you've just recently gone through because you two were genuinely happy.

The fit of laughter you two were currently having was cut short when someone loudly knocked on the door.

Your eyes meet his as he stands up to open the door. You watch as a short girl enters without even taking off her shoes and striding into the living room where you were situated, only to stop and look you up and down with a snarl.

She turns to Kun and flips her hair over her shoulder. "So you've already replaced me?" She asks in shock.

Kun rolls his eyes and pushes past her to sit back down next to you. "No. We met a week ago and realized both our exes were cheating assholes" He ironically smiles at her.

The girl growls and stomps into another room where she remained for a while and then walking back out with a suitcase, filled with her clothes and items. "I can't believe you replaced me" She says. "I'm not leaving until you confess you're dating!"

You furrow your brows and click your tongue. "Why? You already cheated and made the mistake of not appreciating the amazing boyfriend you had, why need confirmation for something that's none of your business anymore?"

She stomps her foot and points at you. "You really think he is a good guy? Please! All he does is that soft boy bullshit! He didn't even get jealous! Not even mentioning the fact he doesn't even know how to use his dick properly!"

You snort and laugh. "Oh if only you knew what he's capable of, Honey. But you left him because of such a thing? Oh god you're hilarious. Just leave ready, you're clearly not wanted in here"

Her face goes beet red. "Just admit it-"

Kun groans, grabs your face and presses his lips to yours, so that the girl finally leaves.

After a few seconds she scoffs and leaves, slamming the door shut.

You both pull away shortly after before the kiss escalates to something more. "Well that's one way get rid of her" You chuckle breathlessly.

He rubs his neck. "Sorry about that"

"It's fine" You shake your head and smile.

"Hey uhm... You're really amazing. I'd love to be more with you, but I'm not yet ready. But maybe we can get to know each other more and grow closer in the future..?" Kun says rather quietly while fiddling with his fingers.

You put your hand on his shoulder and look into his eyes with a soft smile. "Don't worry, I feel the same. And I'd love to get to know you more and grow closer"

Kun softly smiles at that and thanks you.