💔💦 - Falling for a stranger, NCT Kun

Short info: Not requested

This "story" will have multiple parts, the story will be explained during those. !Further parts will be on Instagram since this a shared "story"!

♧♧♧

"Where were you?" You asked your boyfriend as he enters your shared apartment at 1 in the morning. "I was worried, you didn't answer my calls or texts-"

"Can you shut up? You're giving me a headache" Howon snaps at you while taking off his shoes and jacket.

"Excuse me? I'm sorry I was worrying about my boyfriend who's been gone since 4pm and didn't even bother to tell me where he went or answer my texts and calls!" You snap back at him.

"Why are you getting angry?! All you do is sit around at home and do nothing besides nagging! Oh my god you piss me off Y/N!"

Angry tears gather in your eyes as you look at him. "If I'm so useless and shit then let's break up so I don't annoy you anymore you asshole!"

"Sure, I'd love to get rid of your annoying and clingy ass anyways!" Howon yells.

"Then get the fuck out of my apartment!" You yell back.

"I fucking will you annoying bitch!" He growls, puts his clothes back on and slams the door on his way out.

Your tears now freely spill as you fall to your knees and sob pitifully. "Why am I even crying over this stupid asshole" You angrily say to yourself after a minute.

It's about 2am but here you are, getting drunk in a club down your road to try and forget about your now ex-boyfriend Howon.

Your intoxicated eyes aimlessly muster all the people inside the club when you spot a handsome, but also heartbroken seeming guy a few seats away from you.

He's swirling the liquid inside his glass around mindlessly while blankly staring at it.

Usually you wouldn't just approach a random stranger, but your sad and drunken self didn't care and stumbled over and slid into the seat next to him. "Hey areee you okay?" You slightly slurred your words while looking at him.

His eyes, void of emotion, meet yours and then he laughs, humorless and short. "Do I look okay to you?" He retorts bluntly.

You blink a few times at his harsh response, your brain thinking back to all the fights you had with Howon over petty things.

The stranger seems to notice your taken aback expression and sighs. "Sorry, this isn't your fault" He apologizes.

"It's okay" You say and hesitantly place your hand on his shoulder, somehow still behaving respectfully despite yourself being kinda drunk. "Want to vent a littlee~?"

And without warning, he explains his situation. "My girlfriend- No ex-girlfriend, cheated on me today and I caught them" His fist clenches. "She said she got bored of me because I was too mindful and nice and didn't fuck her like he did"

Your eyes widen at this. "Why would she do that? That's so shtewpid"

The stranger chuckles at your inability to properly form a sentence, but nods. "I left after talking her it was over and now here we are"