☁️ - Classmates, EXO Baekhyun

Short info: not a request

(Not Y/N)
You're classmates with Baekhyun and have had a crush on him for a long time.

Part 1/3

♧♧♧

"Alright class, today I'm going to assign a project to you all which you'll have to do with a partner" Your teacher announces.

The class already looked around and started pairing up.

"No no no, I already chose the pairs!" The teacher says and laughs.

Groans of protest echoed through the classroom as well as grumbling and pouting of the students.

She called out half of the class and so far all of your friends have gotten their partner.

You were nervous because you didn't really interact much with your other classmates aside from asking a simple question etc.

"Okay next up... Byun Baekhyun and Jung Jaewon"

Your face drains of all color as you nervously meet the eyes of your crush from across the room who happily waves at you with a smile.

After the teacher was done announcing the pairs, she started explaining.

"So for this project I want you guys to learn a new language together! It doesn't matter which language and it doesn't have to be perfect"

Your eyes widen, you've got the perfect one in mind.

"Alright, sit together and prepare! The deadline is, starting from today, in 6 weeks!"

You run a hand through your hair and take a calming breath.

"Hey Jaewon-ah!" Your project partner greets you and sits down next to you. "Do you have a language in mind? I'm open for anything!"

You feel glares of the jealous girls drilling into your back and your hands feel clammy. "U-Uh yeah" You stammer.

"Ohh, I'm listening!" Baekhyun grins and looks at you with his big eyes excitedly.

"H-How about english? I'm p-pretty fluent" You suggest, kicking yourself internally for stuttering so much. Not because of him but because of your social anxiety.

"Sure!" He agrees instantly. "Hey let's exchange numbers"

You feel your ears get hot but just nod and hand him your phone with the dialing pad on display.

He quickly saves his number in your phone and hands it back to you. "Text me later?"

"U-Uh... sure but when?"

"Uhm... About 5pm if that works with you. Any time later is fine too" Baekhyun smiles.

"Okay" You nod and put your phone back into your pocket.

School ended and you quickly packed your stuff to meet your friends at the gate.

"Yah, Jaewon!" Someone calls and you turn back around to see the group of girls who were glaring at you earlier during class.

"What?" You reply and furrow your brows.

The girl that called out for you steps forward and snarls. "Don't get any ideas with Baekhyun Oppa, yeah? He's mine and he'd never like a loser like you" She clarifies.

"I don't get ideas, geez" You reply and roll your eyes. "I honestly would have preferred one of my friends so leave me alone"

They look baffled as you leave the classroom.

"What took you so long, Jae?" Your friend Chanhee asks and puts her arm around your shoulders.

"Ah nothing, let's go" You reply with a chuckle and nod towards the direction of your hangout place you usually visit after school.

"Spill the tea! How is it being paired up with Baekhyun?" Soo-ae excitedly asks.

Your ears get hot again and you snort. "What do you want to hear? He's nice"

Chanhee and Soo-ae exchange a knowing look with Eunbi.

"C'mon Wonnie" Eunbi nudges you. "We saw how He gave you his number"

You hide your face in your hands. "Why are y'all spying on me?!"

The three girls burst out laughing at your awkward self and pat your back.

You anxiously glanced at the time your phone displayed.

5:03pm

It surely would be okay if you texted him now, right?

"Fuck it" You grumbled and just quickly typed a message.

Baek

Hey, it's Jaewon

You quickly exited the chat and squealed into your pillow.

Man, you really were awkward.

Your heart almost stopped beating when your phone vibrated.

Baek

Hellooo :3

So.. when are you free to do the project?

Hmm...
I've got time tomorrow after school until 7pm if that's fine with you?

Yeah sure, I literally always have time..

Great! My place or yours?

Uh..

Okay my place it is 👀
See you at school Jaewonie~

Yeah bye

You immediately threw your phone away and started kicking your legs badly against your bed. "He called me Jaewonie! Ahhhh!!"

"NOONA WHY ARE YOU YELLING SO MUCH?!" Your brother yells from downstairs.

"NOTHING" You yell back and quickly calm down.

"Dinner is ready!" Your Mother calls.

You run downstairs and almost fall if it weren't for your brother to catch you. "Always the same shit with you"

"Shut up Jaehyun" You whine and push him away by the chest to sit down.