☁️ - Lazy Morning, NCT Taeil

Short info: Not a request
Your boyfriend and you have both gotten a day off and decided to enjoy it.

♧♧♧

You wake up slowly and rub your eyes.

"Are you up?" Taeil asks and snuggles into your side fron behind.

You hum in reply and turn around to look at him. "Did you sleep well?" You ask and run a hand through his hair.

"I always sleep well when I'm next to you" He says with a smile and snuggles into your chest like a kid. "You're always so warm"

You chuckle and start tracing your fingers up and down his exposed back in a soothing manner.

He hums in appreciation and tightens his grip around your waist.

After a while of tracing his back you stop and just hold him in comfortable silence.

"Did you fall asleep?" You hear him ask as he looks up at you.

"No" You smile and push his hair back from his forehead to place a kiss there.

Taeil smiles and crawls up a bit so that he's now leaning over you. "Where's my good morning kiss?" He asks and pouts.

"I haven't brushed me teeth yet" You say and scrunch your nose a little.

"Come onnnn" He whines. "Just a peck!"

You sigh and look up at him. "Fine"

He grins happily and leans down to capture your lips in a sweet kiss.

You push at his shoulder after a few seconds and give him a scolding look. "That was not a peck"

"Did you really think I'd be satisfied with just a peck? I'm disappointed" He jokes and lays down on top of you.

"Ahh Taeil you're heavy!" You whine. "Get off!"

"Nope" He says and puts his head down on your chest. "You're comfy"

"Come on! You're heavy and your dick is poking me"

His whole face reddens at that and he scoots down a bit.

"Aww are you embarrassed?" You laugh, seeing as he's now buried his face on top of your stomach. "Don't worry, I've gotten used to that stuff by now"

"But you're not the one that has the problem!" He whines and looks at you through squinted eyes.

"Stop pouting and come here you big baby" You say and open your arms for him.

He huffs and scoots back up into your arms while burying his face in your neck.

You start running your fingers through his hair at the back of his head softly while your other hand rests on his upper back.

His hot breath his slightly tickling your neck but you don't mind.

"We should do this more often" You say out of the blue. "It's nice"

"Yeah" He says into your neck. "We'll have the weekend to ourselves too, don't forget"

"Oh, right" You remember and laugh. "Yeah, we really should do that on the weekend too"

"Maybe we could also do some other stuff too..." He mumbles and kisses your neck.

"You're unbelievable" You laugh and lightly hit his back.