(💔)💦 - Not as expected, Ateez Seonghwa & San

Short info: Kind of a request??
Hani is in the practice room with her close friend San and dancing to some songs. After some time Seonghwa, her boyfriend, enters and isn't necessarily pleased with the scene.

♤♤♤

San and you have been dancing to random K-Pop songs in Ateez's practice room for about 2 hours now and you were beat.

You both sat down on the cold floor and San swiftly removed his shirt, not bothered because you're close friends.

"Why aren't there any windows? It's so hot in here!" You whine and frantically shake at the rim of your shirt to get some air in to cool you down.

"We usually don't care to be honest" San laughs and lays down on the floor with his head on your lap. "You're comfy"

You shake your head with a laugh and ruffle his hair.

"Hey San have you seen-" Seonghwa's voice is heard after the door opens, only for him to interrupt himself.

You turn your head at the sound of your boyfriend's voice, only to find him glaring at you. "What's wrong?"

"What's wrong? Really?" Seonghwa huffs angrily. "Why are in here with San and why the fuck is he shirtless?!"

San stands up looks at Seonghwa. "Calm down bro, we were dancing and I was getting hot" He explains calmly.

You've also stood up now and look at your boyfriend with furrowed brows. "You didn't think I'd cheat on you, right? You know I'm better than that"

Seonghwa sighs and pulls you into a hug. "Sorry Babe"

You roll your eyes but hug him back anyways.

"Let me make it up to you" He says into your ear.

"Now? What about San?" You reply and your eyes wander to said boy who was chugging down some water.

"He can join in if he wants" Seonghwa says and starts kissing you hungrily without a care.

You can't help but kiss back as his hands wander beneath your shirt.

"Uh.. What are you guys doing?" San's awkward question makes Seonghwa turn his head to him.

"Join us or leave" He simply says and goes back to placing kisses and hickeys on your neck while you grab fistfuls of Seonghwa's shirt.

San gulps but then just steps forward and takes Seonghwa's place from before, kissing you.

They both had you in just your underwear in seconds, Seonghwa's shirt also joining the growing pile on the ground.

Wordlessly Seonghwa goes back to kissing you while his hands roam your body.

San takes place behind you, kissing your neck and fumbling with your breasts, quickly getting rid of your bra.

Seonghwa detaches himself from your mouth and looks at San. "Just quick, don't fuck her ass please"

You blush furiously as San nods in agreement.

"Don't worry Babe, I brought condoms" Seonghwa chuckles deeply as he takes off his pants.

You hear the rustling of San also getting out of his pants and turn your head.

"On your knees" Seonghwa suddenly says and pushes you down by the shoulders. "Suck him"

You just nod wordlessly and San chuckles as he watches you peel down his boxers to reveal his already hard dick.

"Use her San" Seonghwa says and grabs his wrist to guide to your head. "She likes it"

San's eyes darken and he grabs a fistful of your hair, pulling you closer. "Suck then"

You bite back a small moan and just open your mouth for him to use you how he wants.

Seonghwa goes back to what San did before, feeling you up and biting your neck here and there.

San's quiet moans and heavy breaths were barely audible as he suddenly groans and cums in your mouth, pulling you off shortly after.

You cough for a second after swallowing.

"Good girl" Seonghwa praises you and turns you back to himself. "Let's start the real fun then" He smirks darkly and pulls off your panties, his boxers also following.

He quickly put on a condom and pulls you onto his lap. "Beg for it"

You whine and grab his shoulders. "P-Please fuck me!"

Seonghwa chuckles and looks at San behind you, quickly tossing him a condom. "So impatient"

You pout and move a bit, wanting him so bad, but he just holds you in place. "Pleaseee!"

Seonghwa smirks after seeing San put on the condom and motions for him to get behind you and give you what you want.

You squeak when your hips get lifted up from your boyfriend's lap and suddenly San rams his entire length into you, making you both moan loudly.

Seonghwa just watches as you get fucked by his friend while halfway on his lap with your face near his own boner.

San ruthlessly pounds into you harshly, rendering you unable to make any sound.

"I-I'm already close!" He hisses and picks up his brutal pace.

You moan loudly at the sensation and that's when he stops, cumming again.

Seonghwa smirks and makes him pull out without finishing you off.

San gets rid of the rubber and puts his boxers back on.

"H-Hey" You whine and move yourself forward still on Seonghwa's lap.

"Don't worry Babe, you'll get what you want" He smirks and pushes you onto your back on the floor and quickly ramming into you.

You scratch his back as he, too, hammers harshly into you without a problem.

Your breathy moans drowned out by your boyfriend's harsh gasps for air as he abuses your insides.

"S-Seonghwa! C-Cumming!" You manage to say and immediately clench around him after, making him let out a guttural groan and also finish, pulling out afterwards.

You lay panting on the floor as Seonghwa gets rid of the condom, puts on his boxers too and then dresses you back in your underwear first.

"That was pretty fun" San says after he tossed Seonghwa his water bottle.

You breathlessly nod, not able to speak yet.

"You did great" Your boyfriend praises and kisses your cheek.