☁️ Why so cute? - NCT, Jisung

Short info: Request

Jisung and you have been good friends for about a year and you inevitably fell in love with him.

♧♧♧

"Jisung-ahhhh" You say and throw yourself on his bed after marching into his room.

"Yah, how'd you get in here?" He asks in shock at your sudden appearance.

"Your Mom let me in" You reply and then pout. "Are you not happy that I'm here?"

Jisung frantically shakes his head with wide eyes. "N-No no! That's not it! I'm just surprised!"

Your pout turns into a big grin as you start laughing. "I know! I was just joking"

"Humph" Now it's his turn to pout as he crosses his arms.

"Sungieeee~" You say while pinching his cheeks.

"Yahhhhh" He yells and takes ahold of your wrists so you stop abusing his face.

You laugh at how red his cheeks are and boop his nose, making him flinch in surprise. "Let's go out, I wanna get boba!"

He sighs with a smile and shakes his head. "Fine, lemme just get my stuff"

"Yay!" You grin and jump up in excitement. "I'll wait for you downstairs!"

Jisung chuckles and shakes his head at your childlike attitude.

"Let's go, Y/N" He says and goes ahead to put on his shoes.

"Bye Miss Park!" You say to his mother and follow Jisung's actions in putting on your shoes.

"Have fun you two!" His Mother calls back with a smile and waves.

"Okay where do you wanna go?" Jisung asks as he checks his phone.

"How about the small shop at the corner down the street? I heard from my classmates the boba there is good" You suggest and look up at him.

Jisung peeks down at you and nods. "Sure, let's try it"

Entering the relatively small Bubble tea shop, you two looked around before placing your orders.

You both sat down in a quiet corner. "So, how've you been with your studies?" You asked.

Jisung groaned and ran a hand through his hair. "They're getting annoying, but I'm holding up. How are you doing? Got a boy?"

Your eyes widen and your ears feel hot. "N-No! Why would you think that"

Jisung chuckles and reaches over to ruffle your hair. "You just seem lost in thought a lot lately"

You look away and pout. "What about you then, Huh?" Your eyes slowly wander back to meet his.

"Oh uh-" He stammers and rubs his neck. "Well-"

"Here's your orders, enjoy!" A waitress butts in and smiles while placing the two cups down along with two straws.

She left after that, and Jisung immediately grabbed his cup and poked the straw through to take a sip.

You furrowed your eyebrows and sighed quietly before following his actions.

After tasting the liquid, both your eyes met and you said at the same time: "Woah, amazing!"

You two burst out laughing and quickly calm down again to a quiet chuckling.

"I'm pleasantly surprised, I didn't expect the boba here to be this good" Jisung says and smiles, then going back to his beverage.

"Yeah, exactly" You nod. "It really is tasty, I'll definitely come here more often from now on"

After that trip to the bubble tea shop, you two went to a small park to watch the sunset.

"I liked today, even though it went by pretty lamely" You say while gazing up into the sky.

"Yeah me too" Jisung responds and chuckles. "We should hang out more often"

You turn your head to look at him and smile. "Definitely"

"You know..." He suddenly says after looking at you for a few seconds.

"Hm?" You reply. "What is it?"

"I never answered your question back in the shop" He says.

"If you like someone?"

He nods.

"Is there someone? Ohh do I know them?" You excitedly ask to mask your creeping up sadness.

Jisung rubs his neck and nods. "I really like her, but I don't know how to tell her"

You put your hand on his shoulder and give him a reassuring smile. "If she rejects you then she's really dumb. You're just everything someone could wish for"

His eyes widen and then he smiles back. "Thanks Y/N"

"Tell me about her then" You say again.

"Well... Everything about her is just so nice. She always takes care of others and doesn't think about herself. She's always there for me when I need her and she always cheers me up when I'm down. I haven't known her for that long, but I really feel like she's the one"

"Woah.. you really are madly in love" You respond and rub his shoulder. "You should go for it Sungie, if she doesn't like you back then she's blind"

Jisung sighs and ruffles his hair. "Thanks Y/N"

"You should tell her" You urge him. "I'll help you!"

He starts chuckling.

"Why are you laughing?" You ask confused.

"Why are you so cute?" He answers and pinches your cheek. "I'm talking about you, dummy"

Your cheeks flare up and you stumble over your words. "Y-You l-l-like me?!"

He laughs harder and nods. "Yeah Y/N, I really like you"

A tear of happiness escapes your eye and you quickly wipe it away before slinging your arms around Jisung's neck in a hug. "I like you too, Sungie"