TWELVE

Just as Jamil requested, I went to the waterfall and found him there. I went into his open arms, beaming happily.

"How's my princess?"He asked, a little smile playing on his lips.

" I'm fine now"I replied in a small voice as he kissed my forehead then on the mouth. It was a warm kiss, and a simple one too. Simple enough to make me want more.

He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes, our foreheads touching.

"I love you, princess" He cooed and I could swear my legs turned to jelly.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

I gigged excitedly and rested my head on his shoulder..

We stayed there talking about his past relationship with other girls and he said he had two ex girlfriends.. He said he had never had a black girlfriend though and that I was the most beautiful girl he had ever met.
Gosh, my boyfriend was perfecta!!

On my part, I had never had a boyfriend before and I felt glad that it was him. He squeezed my hand as I shivered slightly. It had started snowing again.

"Wanna go in now?" he asked and I nodded..

Holding hands, he walked me to my door and i dimpled at him.

"Come in for a minute?" I asked hopefully but he shook his head.

"We have a hostel master and once it's ten'o clock, he'll mark the attendance to know who sneaked out.. If he finds out I'm here, I might be in a bit of trouble... So,i guess this is goodnight princess" He explained and I looked at my watch..

"Its just eight forty six, come on baby" I coaxed and smiled at the pet name.

"Okay" he relented and I pulled him in, slamming the door shut.

He grinned excitedly at me, pushing me to the bed... I felt warm as he climbed atop me and fiddled with my sweater zipper, pulling it down.

I shivered slightly under the sudden breezy feel of the room.. He kissed me searingly and I responded, wanting this.
His hand moved to cover us with the blanket and I squirmed to make it faster.
Breaking the kiss, he nipped my neck, down to my collarbone and to my cleavage. I held my breath and shut my eyes feeling rigid as he closed his mouth over my nipple.
I moaned,inching closer and wanting more of this..

He pulled my trousers off in a jiffy and settled unto me..

"You're so beautiful" He muttered before turning the lights off by the headboard and we made love.

Before he went back to his hostel that night, he laid in bed with me for a long time, talking about random things and laughing about most of it.

I felt warm and happy going to sleep that night.. I could still feel him lying next to me with his arms around me.

I love you Jamil... I said before I fell asleep.

                  * * * * * * * * * * *
Waking up the next morning, I went to Gran's room to check on him and he seemed fine but I couldn't find Jamil anywhere.

I wished I could ask Gran but I believed he already suspected something was going on between us and I most definitely do not want his suspicions heightened so I waited patiently till after breakfast then I texted him.

"Hey, where are you?"

I didn't get a reply for about two hours during which I played with my phone, watched movies with disinterest and stifled the urge to ask Gran about him.

I was about to text him again when I heard a knock by my window. I sprang out of bed and opened it.
It was him!
"Jamil!" I exclaimed happily. I threw my hands around his neck in a tight hug and sighed dreamily.

"Where have you been?" I asked and he pecked me before replying "I went into town to make reservations for my mom.. She'll be in China in three weeks."

"wow, that's great!" I remarked and sat beside him on the bed.

"We'll be caught up with the martial arts contest preparations in three weeks so I decided to do it today." He explained and I nodded.

"I missed you" I muttered and he smiled mischievously. "I know" He chucked excitedly and pushed me to the bed. We were kissing when a loud knock interrupted us. Jamil rushed over to the window and scaled out.

"I'll call you" He mouthed and I nodded before catching my breath,priming myself and opening the door.

Sure enough, it was Gran and he had a wrapped box in his hand.

"Gran" I greeted simply as he walked into the room and laid the box on the bed.
"What's this?" I asked, a half smile on my face as I turned the wrapped box over and over.

"It's for your birthday" He replied, smiling.

"Oh Granny!, it's in three days" I batted my eyelashes at him before standing up to hug him.

"I love you Gran" I pecked him on the cheek and he stroked my head before leaving the room,closing the door behind him.

I settled on the bed and tore open the wrappings. I opened the box and nestled inside it was a very beautiful silver necklace. I whopped happily and put it around my neck. Looking in the mirror, it looked really good on me. I made a mental note to thank Gran later.

"You didn't tell me your birthday was in three days" I heard Jamil say and I turned towards the window..

He jumped in and I dimpled at him,feeling lightheaded from just being around him.

"I forgot" I said and hooked my arms around his waist.

"I'll get you a gift tomorrow" he promised and I shook my head..

"You don't have to baby" I countered and he stroked my cheek affectionately.

"You're so beautiful" he complimented and I grinned.

Stroking his beard, I closed the distance between our faces and kissed him. His hands curled around the back of my head as he moved closer pushing us towards the bed..

After we made love, he kissed my forehead and left while I laid there quietly wondering if we weren't moving too fast but to be honest, I thought it was too late to think about that.

We had gone far... too far to go back and we didn't have to... we wouldn't have to..

I hope!

Hey guys, what do you think about this chapter?
Do you think things are happening too fast or perfectly??
Let me know what you think in the comments.

A/N I'm by no means encouraging teen sex.it all depends on your beliefs and the way you were raised. I person DO NOT believe in it but like i said,the story is partially true and those are parts that can't be left out.💫

Love__Crowner