Natalie✨

|May|

Its been about two months and a half since me and Terrance have been dating. After we lost our game Terrance decided he wanted to take what we have and be more than just friends. Since I really liked him and he made me feel happy I said yeah.

We usually would see each other on the weekends or while he's in town. I did not have sex with him because I wasn't ready to give myself to him yet. So we agreed to wait a little longer.

It's kind of hard with the long distance relationship considering he lives in Washington and I live in California. Also because you never know what he's doing or if he's seeing someone else. You just never really know.

But every time he comes over he brings me a gift and I give him one as well. Although it does get a little weird when I go over to Dejons house to hang out because Isaiah sometimes be there. Which is why we usually go over to my house. My parents love him and thinks he's great.

I haven't really seen or spoken Isaiah since the party and sometimes at Dejons house nor I do plan to. I canceled our tutoring sections last month since we only had a few weeks left of school and we wasn't really doing much. Although I do worry about him sometimes because I haven't seen him at school either.

Layla belly has gotten bigger and she's be having all kinds of mood swings. As well as my mother. It's like they both just want to be angry.

Although I understand Layla's reasoning because she told me she don't mean to be angry. It's just how it all be coming out. As for my mom I'm quite not sure. And Amber moved to Tennessee last last month.

Today my aunt Stephany and my grandparents are coming over for dinner. My mother said she had an announcement so everyone had to be there. Tina haven't really been herself since the February when she told me the family secret. But she does text me to see how I'm doing every once in a while.

I invited Terrance over so he could meet the rest of the family. Which was also the same time he said he had to tell me something as well. So I told him to wait after the dinner and tell me he hesitated, but agreed.

I wore a purple crop top with some dark blue jeans and my purple vans. I curled my hair and wore some lipgloss.

The door ranged and I opened it to see Terrance here. He had on a dark blue button up shirt and black jeans. He wore some black Jordan's and had one small earring on. I don't know why I was expecting we would have dressed the same. I guess it's just a habit.

"Hey baby." I said as I got on my tippy toes and kissed him.

"Hey sweet cakes."

We walked in and I lead him to the dinning room where everyone was.
I introduced him to everyone. They all seem to like him. We were at the table eating when Velma broke the silence.

"Okay. So I know you all wonder why you are here? And I want to you guys that I'm having a baby." She said excited.

We all looked at her surprised and congrats her. I figured she was since she was literally having the same moods swings and cravings like Layla.
Then it just hit me I'm going to have a sibling.

I started to cry and hugged my parents as well as Terrance in comfort. After the dinner everyone left since they had work. But Terrance stayed to help me clean up. We were now outside talking.

"Oh. What was that thing you wanted to tell me earlier?" I asked as I walked closer to him interlocking our hands together and smiled at him.

"Oh!..um..n-nothing." He said as I looked at him like he was hiding something.

"You sure?"

"Y-Yeah." He smirked "I have to go. See you later." He said as he kissed me and walked away to his car.

Ok somethings differently off about him. I just shrug it off and walked in the house. I mean there was no way he would possibly cheat on me.

Right?