Natalie✨

Its been over a week going on two since I last saw my family. I haven't spoken to any of them. But according to Layla they all have been trying to speak to me. I always just push them away.

So now I'm staying at Layla's house. Right now I'm in her room watching 'Big Mouth' when she came busting in our room.

"What the hell?"

"Don't be cursing at me. Now get up and get dress." She command.

"Why?" I questioned as I sat up.

"We're going to a party." She said as she tried pulling me off the bed.

"No. I'm not going."  I said as I fought back.

"Are still pissed off about knowing the truth?" She questioned having me give her a glare.

" Natalie it's been about two weeks since you been out the house. You barely ate any food. All you have done the pass few days was watch 'big mouth' and eating up all my junk food, I have stashed for emergencies and you have been Netflix and chilling long enough.

Plus you have been crying your eyes out as well. My mother thinks you dead. And I love you babes but you need a shower because you got my room a little smelly." She said trying to get me up.

I still fought and didn't move. "Fine." She said as she walked out the room.

Okay now I am concern. Layla never gives up so easily. It was until then she came back not only by herself but with someone I'm surprised to see.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to get you. Now get your ass up outta' that damn bed and get in the shower." Isaiah said as he turned around and opened the door to the closet and pulled out and any outfit I know he didn't look at.

Because if he did, he would have switch it. Then he turned back and looked at me. "I don't like my baby girl smelling like trash."

"Fine." I placed a smirked on my face and grabbed the clothes and went to the shower.

After my 25 minute shower I finally go dress and brushed my teeth. I did my routine I would do in the morning. Then I put on the outfit that Isaiah picked out and chuckle at the reaction I'm going to get from him.

I did my make up and wore silver strapped heels. I moose my hair up and topped my style with some lip gloss. I just love lipgloss.

 I just love lipgloss

Her outfit^^

"I'm ready." I said as I walked downstairs and turned the corner to the living room.

"Finally." I heard Isaiah say before turning towards me. "Take that shit off now."

"What? No."

"I said take it off. Your not leaving this house until you change into something more appropriate. What the hell do you even have on? Do you even have on underwear?"