Isaiah

I got up to take a shower so I can head over to Demi's.

When a few minutes after I came out I heard a knock on my door.

"Yes?" I said as I saw my mom open the door.

"Yes mom?"

"Hows Natalie?"

"Good.Why?"

"Just asking. You know Natalie really seems like a nice sweet little girl."

"How do you know ya'll only had a full conversation once?"

Usually when Natalie comes over to tutor she greets her once but then go by her business. Last week when I invited her to my aunts wedding that was literally the first time they had a conversation together.

"I just do. Anyway I was just coming to tell you that me and your father are going to be out are away for the weekend for business. So where are you going to be?"

"Demi's." I said as I put on my shirt. And grabbed my keys.

"Call me when you are on your way back. We left you some money on the bar."

"Why can't I just have my card instead?"

"Maybe you didn't hear me Isaiah. You are not getting everything handed to you. You should be grateful I'm even letting you go out and have you car still. I just don't want to see you fail."She said as she came up closer to me.

"Yeah." I signed as she lifted my head up.

"I love you and tell Donna I said hello." She said as she kissed my cheek and walked out.

"Love you." I yelled as I sat down for a moment.

I texted Demi and told him I mmmm coming over. I went to the kitchen and to get the money my mom left me.

$600?

I scoffed and walked away angrily. I seriously need to get my act together. I can't be walking around with change. This new act my mother is pulling is destroying me. I got in my car and left.

I blast some music on my way over playing 'Dior' by POP SMOKE.

As I was playing the song I couldn't help to wonder what Natalie was doing?

I texted her to ask. Afterwards I texted Demi to let him know I made it to his house so he can let me in.

"My brother from another mother!" he said as he let me in.

"Wassup." I said as we did our handshake. And went downstairs to the basement.

 And went downstairs to the basement

Demi's basement ^^

"What you doing?"

"Nothing much." He said as he handed me that stick to his PS4.