*NOT AN UPDATE (Juss A Recap)*

With some of the scenes many are confused with certain parts. So here's a recap from the last four chapters.💯💯
________

Natalie is invited to a wedding that Isaiah hasn't told her about. She finds out that she was at a wedding when she realized how everything is structured.

Once she noticed she tries to confront Isaiah on why he invited her to a wedding and not his girlfriend Lilllian. She was about to receive her answer when his mother Olivia calls for him.

As a surprise to his mother. She questions Isaiah the same thing to why Natalie who his mother only knows to be his tutor Amir to a family event instead of Lillian.

Isaiah just explains that she wasn't able to make it because she was out of town.

Once that's settle Olivia greets her again and Natalie announces her as Mrs. Thompson again. Only because she feels like she would be out of respect. But Olivia reminds her that she rather be called Olivia because she doesn't want to be reminded of Isaiah's grandmother.

She meets Isaiah's father for the first time. Along with his aunt Sarah whose the bride uncle, and his cousin Katelyn.

When Katelyn meets Natalie she automatically dislikes Natalie and everything about her. So once her mother Sarah questions Natalie and Isaiah's relationship statues. Katelyn couldn't wait to get her hands on Natalie and talk trash about her being a nerd and a tutor and saying that she doesn't belong. That's she just another hoe Isaiah is sleeping with while his girl is out of town.

But Natalie doesn't go like that instead she sets her straight and tell her that her an Isaiah are just friends and she not a hoe. She tells her that she will set her straight if she doesn't get her act together and stop talking she shit about her. And she goes on her makeup.

But that still doesn't stop Katelyn for talking about Natalie. Until Isaiah jumped in and shut her down all the way. Letting her know that if she say one more word about Natalie than it is going to be him and her. Little do Natalie know than Isaiah as a lot of power between him and his family members because he was the next male in line to take order of business in the family. Which means that he could literally destroy his family members if he wanted too—but that's a story for another time because as of right now he can't cause everything is being locked away from him until he get his act together.

So she keeps quiet for the rest of the night leaving his mother and aunt in awe and questioning when he kisses Natalie on the forehead. But a surprise for Natalie.

After dinner Natalie apologizes for her acted and hopes for forgiveness from the aunt and Olivia. But instead they enjoyed the show and was surprised Natalie didn't smack the shit of her. But Sarah couldn't wait to see her again.

Once out the doors Isaiah drives her home. He Natalie is dropped off they have a small talk him apologizing for his cousin. But also saying he enjoyed his time with her. And she did as well.
The attempt to kiss he each was the bus Natalie forced it away and went inside the house. Once she finished her shower she receives a 'good night' text from Isaiah.

—————
The Next day Isaiah got up to over go to Demi's house when his mother came in to tell him that her and his father—Issac will be going away for the weekend. She lets him know that they left money on the cabinet. In the misted she asks about Natalie telling him that she's a nice girl. Isaiah lets her know that she's fine even though he hasn't texted her since Sarah's wedding. But he question her to why she cared because usually she don't talk to Natalie. In her response she tells him that she just knows. On her way out. Isaiah asks why he couldn't get his bank card instead and she reminds him that everything is not being handed to him and that he should be grateful that he still got his care and get to go out. He just boded and let it go. On his way out he went to the kitchen to grabbed the money. Once he realizes that it's only $600 his pissed off because he don't know what to do with that. He's not used to that and no matter what he not about to get used to the feel either.

Once at Demis house they both okay games and start to argue about the game creating a lot of noise. Bringing Demi's mother —Donna (aka moma )down. She greets Isaiah who she goes by Ace and Isaiah introduces her as moma. In the mist of there conversation moma explains to Isaiah why his mother in being hard on him. One he gets an understanding she settles the issues between the top of them and tells Demi to dong forget to take the trash out and lets Ace know that he's welcomed to anything.

Once he finish the trash they both go spoke a jay and talk about ransoms until Natalie pops up and Isaiah confess his feelings that he likes hanging out with Natalie. But Demi doesn't agree. Dejon and Karlos are invited over and they all just chill. On Isaiah's way home he takes home a box of pizza and drinks while running into Demi's dad and they chat before he heads home.

—————
Natalie tells her Bestfriends about the weddings and Isaiah's cousin and how she was disrespecting her. But all they wanted to do was fight. She tried to tell then that Isaiah already handled the situation but they didn't care. Once Isaiah popped up Jackie and Layla went off on him saying if he was going to be spending time with her he better have everybody in order.
He apologize again to her and walked with her to class.

After school Amber needed help with her vocabulary words and she rode with Natalie to Isaiah's house. Once they got there Amber took over by making Isaiah as the person to help her instead of Natalie. Of course Natalie was mad and was going to get over it when Isaiah decided to add to it by saying she should hell him study for the test. With that there section was over and Amber needed a ride. So she asked Isaiah and before Natalie could protest again Isaiah threatened her to get in the car. After Amber was dropped off. Layla was forbidden in the front with Isaiah questioning why she was upset.

He said if he told her why then he'll let her know that is was cute seeing her jealous. Either way she told him why and explained how he was apart of the problem. All Isaiah heard was jealously. He pulls up to her house and the chat for a few seconds then sat in silent.

The attempt to kiss was back in the atmosphere again. Having Isaiah push his hair back and lick his lips while staring her up and down turning her on. And her biting her lip turning him on. He complements her on her eyes but she refers him to give the message to his girlfriend. She laughs and buys her lips so he tells her to stop. She question his actions and with that he kissed her.

____________
The next day Natalie completely for got that she left her car at Isaiah's house. Almost about to be late she calls Layla to come give her a ride when she almost got caught up by Layla shouting where her car was.

Once at school she finds out that Isaiah drove her car up to school. Having side comments from Lillian. Isaiah fired back telling her she could have walked. As he continued to walk closer to Natalie. In her eyes everything felt in slow motion getting her turned on again and remembering the kiss they had.

Once she sees he has her keys she realizes her black fur bunny pom Pom keychain isn't on there. Until Isaiah showed her it was connected to his outfit for some sort of style. With him Hoover over her she couldn't help but stutter and tell him to make she he give it back.

After school Natalie stayed after for extra practice to go over her Routine. Not knowing no one else's was still here. Isaiah was caught by a song leading him to see Natalie dancing for the first time. He saw she was dancing beautifully that he had to stay. Catching her off guard she questioned his presence and he complemented her on her choreography. But she disagreed. He gave her tips on how to think positive and decided to help her as long as she don't doubt herself and as he keeps his grades about a B average.

After wards they headed outside for a little minute. When Isaiah had other plans. He turned her around on his car and kissed her deeply having her moan. But she pulled away realizing what she's doing is wrong since he was with Lillian.

—————-

HERE YALL GO LOVES!!!!❤️❤️❤️

Hopefully this Recapped Help and if not I do apologize...😭😭🙏🏽

Hope you all are enjoying this book?☺️

If anyone have any questions, comments, extra (ideas), or concerns than hit me up...😎☕️🐸👌🏽

Xoxo Riea🖤