Natalie✨

"Natalie?" Isaiah questioned like he surprised. "W-What are you doing h-here?"

"Hey—" I began but was cut off by another familiar voice.

"Baby whose at the door?" Lillian asked as she came out the corner in one of Isaiah's shirt. "Oh. What is she doing here?" She rudely asked as I saw a small smirk creep on her face.

"Just leaving. I see your busy." I said as I walked away to the car. Of course with him trailing right behind me.

"Natalie I'm sorry. I didn't mean none of it." He said stopping me in my tracks.

"Which part? The one when you confessed your feelings and used me to get over your ex just to get back with her? Or when you had sex with her?" I yelled towards him.

"Natalie it's not what you think. You have to understand."

"Understand what Isaiah? I came back to apologize for my selfish act towards you and the respect you had for Lillian and her family. But instead I come back to see y'all together smelling like sex."

He scoffed before speaking.

"You know what just because you didn't have your father growing up doesn't mean that you have to take all your personal issues out on everybody else. It's not our fault your family couldn't keep a lie straight. You could at least learn to show some respect to the people that do have theirs." He yelled leaving me shocked and silent.

He saw the expression on my face and I knew just for a second he regretted saying what he said.

"I-I'm sorry." He started as he tried to hug me but I moved back.

"If that's how you feel." I said as I walked away to the car holding in my tears with him calling my name in the distance.

"I'm so sorry Nat." Layla said as she drove me home.

Once I got there I went straight to my room.

I can't believe I thought he was actually over her. Having me think I was in the wrong the whole time but I wasn't. This just what happens when you fall for players.

__________

Isaiah's POV

After Natalie left I turned around and saw a smile on Lillians face disappear.

"Your a sick person. I told you that we were through. But you insisted your need since your father's death and tricked me into having sex with you. This was your plan all along. You don't care about your fathers death at all." I yelled towards her making her cry.

"Don't say that." She pleaded.

"It's true. As of today we are now longer on speaking terms. I don't care if you got in an accident. I don't care if your mother just died. I wouldn't even care if you just died. I don't fucking care. And if I find out you do anything else towards Natalie to hurt her. Then it's going to be me and you. And I promise you'll regret the day you were ever born." I said as I moved passed the frighten bug.

I walked to my room to grab my keys and left out the house. I drove off to Demi's house as fast as I could. I was angry as hell.

Most the fact that I was so stupid to fall for Lillian and her trick. And I can't believe I just probably lost the love of my life because of her.

I got out the car and knocked on the door. It swung open revealing Demi.

"Woah. Dude did you just finish have sex because it smells." Demi said Hold a dish rag and a plate. "Ok. I was washing dishes." He said as I let myself in. "Sure make yourself at home."