3 Years Later

Bumblebee P.O.V.

After we Tried to get the glasses to find the Allspark Sam along with Mekaila and Sam's family were arrested and were being taken somewhere. Optima had us chase after the humans to rescue the teens but after intercepting them we were ambushed by more humans and Optima was about to be captured. I took the emergency tracker and activated it.

Yn P.O.V.

Myself and Burns were patrolling the town where a yellow Camaro with black racing stripes was seen driving itself when I got an emergency signal alert from a bot I haven't heard from in along time, Blumblebee. Since I was riding in Shatter, who along with Slipstream joined S-7 along with myself and we were partners. I gave Shatter the coordinates and we sped to the location.

3rd P.O.V.

As we return to the scene of Optima Prime being shot at by S-7 soldiers and vehicles when several honks were heard, the soldiers and optima turned to see a red car speeding toward them with an autobot symbol on the grill as Shatter transformed and released Yn, who rolled and came up uppercutting a soldier with his gun tasers, and then started taking them down one by one as Shatter grabbed the copper out of the sky. Once the soldiers were incapacitated several other cars pulled up and the suits aimed their pistols at Yn as MORE cars pulled up Burns and his soldiers aimed their rifles at the suits who promptly dropped their weapons and put their hands up.

Yn P.O.V.

After the suits dropped their weapons I saw agent Simmons, who was someone who our entire team hates since he tries to keep anything about the Cybertronians from us, which we have trained the last 3 years to combat, well combat decepticons. When I saw the bot they were attacking, I noticed that she had the same look as the message of the autobot leader, Optima Prime, which Bee showed us a message of which was sent to her. I decided to check on her as I did Bee 3 years prior, as I was walking up to her Simmons decided to speak, "Agent Todd, I am ordering you to stop your advance and back away from the alien before you get yourself and everyone here, killed." I laughed at that, "Like your one to talk Simmons, you hear about anything alien robot related and you try to hide it from us, the team specially trained to combat cybertronians, so you can go and fuck yourself, Burns cover me incase the suits try anything." Burns nodded toward me and I climed up who I believed to be Optima, "Hey, everything's going to ok, the suits cant touch you with me here." She looked confused as I used a scanner to scan for any injuries she might have, "Well good thing is you only sustained some chipped paint, bad news is that I'm going to get ripped a new one for abandoning a mission to answer a distress signal." I said as several autobots rolled up and transformed, including a yellow Camaro with black racing stripes who transformed into an old friend, I let out a breath I didnt know I was holding as I said the name of my old friend, "Bumblebee."