Getting answers and meeting with cons

When I got to the hanger I found the robot in the fetal position with all the soldier pointing wepons at her as she was cowering in the corner I noticed two soldiers saying they should kill it, so I decided to butt in on their little conversation by walking up to them and putting my guns to the back of their heads as I say, "drop em or get dropped." I said seriously as they turn around they see me and they got scared and dropped their guns, I then walk up to the robot and said, "Hi, I'm Red Hood, if you'd be willing i'd like for you to answer a few questions that we have." The robot looks at me and says in a very femminan voice, "Yes I'd be willing to answer your questions." "Alright my first question is do you have a name?" She looked at me and said, "Yes my name is Bumblebee." "Cute name, can you tell me where your from and why your here?" I didn't notice her blush as she replied, "I am from the plant Cybertron and I am here to protect the earth from the decpticons." "Thats intresting, so can you tell us who that purple bitch was?" "Her name is Slipstream and I have a feeling she will try to contact you soon to hand me over." "Trust me while I'm here nothings gonna happen to ya."

Time skip because I'm tired and it's 1 am

After the talk between me and the female robot, I was radioed by Burns and told that the cons were trying to contact us. I told him I'd be right there, and to not allow them to land until I'm there. I got on my NEW dirt bike and floored it to the runway. When I got there I saw Burns and a guy with a labcoat standing there with some soldiers ready for anything. We allowed the cons to land and I saw the one that shot a missile at Burns and his men along with a red con. When they transformed I noticed that this one was femminan to. 'What the fuck?' I thought, you'd think that there'd be a male one but no, there all women. When they walked up to us I put my hands on my holstered guns, they noticed this and Slipstream spoke, "I wouldn't do that if I were you, human." "What are you gonna do, kill me? Been there, done that."
"I was glaring at them from behind my helmet, this is where Burns decided to step in, "Why are you here." "We are here to track down and execute a criminal of our planet, the same one you helped." "Excuse me for calling bullshit, but I just talked to her and she said you were the bad guys, hell your team name sounds evil, deceptions, it litteraly has the word deception in it, so how the hell do we know your not lying?" That's where the cons started to get nervice, "We are only trying to help your planet by getting of someone dangerous, why are you questioning us!?" "Because your shit does not add the fuck up. Would you trust somone who looks and sounds bad, because I sure as hell wouldn't." The others seemed to get with me as they all drew their wepons and pointed them at the cons. They got scared when I pulled out two c4s and was about to throw them so they transformed and ran.

Aothurs note

Alright another chapter down, sorry for not updating for a bit, ive been trying to spend as much time with my girlfriend as possible. Plus I've been thinking about a new story to make on the side called "The Moniter of Gravity Falls". It's a crossover between Gravity Falls and Tron, let me know if any of you would want to see that.