Interogation

Yn P.O.V.

The first time I had to do this I was nice because Bumblebee could tell us what happened, that and she looked scared. Not this time.

Shatter P.O.V.

When I woke up I was welded to a table as I looked over I saw slipstream in the same position as me. I heard a click and the human with a red helmet walk over to a covered table and started talking, "You know I would've been willing to sit down and talk to you like a person, but when I heard you had killed some soldiers, all that went out the window." He removed the cloth and revealed several devices, he picked one up and our optics widened."

Yn P.O.V.

When I lifted off the cloth the first thing I saw was a welding torch, time for some fun, "Alright so this is how it's going to work, I ask a question, if you answer it truthfully nothing happens, lie to me and I'll, well let's just say you don't want lie, it will end badly, now first question, why are you here?" "Foolish human, you think you tactics scare us?!" Slipstrweam yelled, I went over and grabbed a very old encrusted piece of metal, and started toward slipstream, if I know anything about women they don't like to think they look ugly, so I cut up this rusted piece of metal, and welded it to her faceplate, as she screamed I grinned behind my mask. Once I was done half of her face was covered except her mouth. Shatter looked horrified, I looked at her, "If you don't want to end up like her I suggest you start talking." She spilled her guts to me, every plan that they had, and how she was planning to escape, when she was done I laughed, "What's so funny human?!!" She yelled at me, "Well maybe I should show you, rather than tell you." And with that I deactivated the holograms and showed that I was still at the table with the tools and that there was no Slipstream, "What? How?", "Simple, hologram technology, it does wonders for interogation." And with that I got up and was about to leave when I heard shatter speak, "Just who are you human?", "Names Yn, but people know me as the Red Hood." And with that I left to tell Burns of all the information I gathered.