Hunters become the hunted

Yn pov

After I told them who I was I went back to scanning to globe for energon signals I was thinking about making a new helmet, while I was thinking I looked back at the screen showing the con's enpergon signals showing them in a nearby town, I turned around and told the two in my home, "I got their signals their in a nearby town." "Alright well let's go take these basterds down!" Burns yelled, "You guys go on without me I got something to do." They gave me questioning looks but didn't ask what I had to do.

After they left I got to work on my new helmet as I started to laser cut the pieces for the helmet and the eyes for the helmet.

Burns pov

After we left Y/n's house I radioed in where the Decpticons were and that we were in persuit, convoy of sec 7 rolled up behind us as we got to the town and started to search for the cons, we started to search for a warehouse or somthing that the cons could hide in, when we got done searching a warehouse we heard on the radio that a team spotted shatter and slipstream and that they were in persuit, so we went to chase the cons down. as we were driving we saw that the cons had engaged the team and noticed Bee, "You drive, I'll shoot." I yelled as Bee put mettle to the petal (get it). We tried to shake the two but we couldn't, but before they could catch us we heard a motorcycle and saw someone jump from the side of the hill, he was wearing a red helmet. I smiled knowing who it was.

Yn P.O.V.

I jumped from the hill behind the cons with my new helmet on

And shot missles from the front of my bike at slipstream, she dodged one but couldnt dodge the other one

And shot missles from the front of my bike at slipstream, she dodged one but couldnt dodge the other one. She went down as I went after shatter while sec-7 captured slipstream so that we didnt have anyone contact the other cons. Shatter was speeding toward the woods trying to get away, but before that could happen I rode up a cliff and
sped up until I was almost at the edge of the woods when I dropped down from the hill and came to a stop as I turned to see shatter still speeding toward me. I turned my bike so it was faceing shatter at fired missiles at her. She couldnt get out of the way, and was hit.

Okay well that's it, sorry it took so long for such a short chapter, ive been dealing with school and trying to bring my grades up.