Shanghai

3rd P.O.V.

It's been 3 years since the other autobots arrived on Earth along with the decpticons, during that time sector 7 was fused into a new strike team called N.E.S.T. whose mission it is to take down any remaining decpticons around the world. As we look we see several military vehicles along with a motorcycle and a truck roll up in front of a construction site as the soldiers dismount the vehicles and the person gets off the motorcycle one of the soldiers says to the truck, "Alright Ironhide, we got echos, hoes, steel stacks 2 o'clock." In the middle of the sentence the truck starts changing, transforming into the autobot, Ironhide. After she is done transforming Ironhide says, "she's here, I smell her." The one that was on the bike says, "Well let's find her, all callsigns safety's off and turn on thermals." As he taps his helmet and starts looking for a heat signature on construction equipment. After a few minutes of searching the man in the red helmet was a few feet from a huge machine when he heard a man yell through the comms, "HOOD THAT DAMN THING IS RIGHT BESIDE YOU!!!" 'Hood' looked confused before he looked at the big machine when realization hit him, "Oh shit." Was all he said before all hell broke loose. The damn thing transformed while the soldiers and 'Hood' opened fire, 'Hood' backpedaling as fast as he could as he fired, when the con was done transforming it slammed it fists into the ground sending materials and soldiers flying while Hood dodged as the flying debris as best he could while something came over the screaming in his radio, "We have a second Decepticon." Hood got up and ran for his bike as a car sped past him. Hood called over the radio, "ARCEE TARGETS COMING YOUR WAY!!!" he received an affirmative and sped to catch up with the blue bike and the car, just in time to see the con get sliced in two by the autobot sideswipe. He heard that the big ass con was tearing up the highway so he sped off toward the highway while radioing to the AC-130 flying above the city, "We need big mama delivered  to the drop point or else a lot of people are gonna die." He received a roger and looked up as a semi truck was released by the plane. After the semi know as Optima Prime was released the con was taken down pretty easily. From there the nest team loaded back onto the cargo plane and started the journey back to base. On the plane the man on the bike took of his helmet and showed the face of Yn Todd, the Red Hood.