changing cons minds

Yn P.O.V.

After I gave Burns the Intel we dicided to look into their minds, and well, we didn't really like what we saw, a whole bunch of false memories placed there by someone named Quintesa, we decided to remove the false memories and see what happens, when we cleared the false memories we heard them screaming before it finally stopped. I decided to go in and check up on them and saw them knocked out, i decided to stay with them because I didnt trust the soldiers to not try to get revenge, and I ended up dozing off.

Shatter P.O.V.

When I woke up and looked around I saw Slipstream waking up, when we heard something from below us, we saw the one who called himself 'Red Hood' making some weird sounds. I searched through the 'internet' as the humans call it and read about something called 'snoring' something that happens when they are in recharge. We looked at each other and started talking.

Yn P.O.V.

I woke up to giggling and saw the to fembot talking to each other even though they were strapped down to tables which I found wierd. I groaned from the back pain that I got every now and then thanks to being hit across the back with the Joker's crowbar and it seemed to get the 2 bots attention, "It seems that the 'Red Hood' is awake Slipstream." The one who I learned was called Shatter from the memories I observed said as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes under my helmet, "Alright, what's going on, first I clear your memory banks of false memories, I come in here to protect you 2 from from guys wanting payback, dose off, and wake up to you 2 giggling like schoolgirls, what the fuck happened while I was asleep?" They didnt say shit. I left to go talk to Burns and Bee, which is a nickname the soldiers came up with for her. When I got there I saw Burns and Bee talking about something, "Hey guys, what are you talkin about?" They turned to me and Bee gave me sad eyes, now in the time that Bee has been here her and me have become basically best friends, "I'm leaving, I still have a mission to complete." I looked at her with sad eyes under my helmet and took something off my belt, "Here, take this, it's a communicator and tracker incase you need help in the future." She took the communicator and attached it to her thigh, which she made us tern around, guess cybertronions act like women as well. As Bee was about to do, "Hey Bee, what should we do with the 2 cons?" I yelled after her, she turned back to me and said, "Give them a chance to redeem themselves, they were brainwashed, and you helped fix them, no matter what someone has done, they have a chance at redemption." Then she transformed and drove off base, little did we know that we wouldn't see her for the next 3 years.

Alright well that's this chapter, I've been trying to put out more stories and think about a little idea that I've had since I started writing, and I think I can do it, it just needs time. By the way, I have a new story up that has nothing to do with this one, simply titled Male reader x Transformers prime. Well, until the next chapter