A/N, Please read

Alright, here's the shit you need to know. This is a soulmates AU. I will be adding three OC's to the story. Mine, my sister's and one of my friends. Only two of us will find our Soulmates at UA. I won't be telling you, you can find out when I write the story. Or you can try to guess!

The OC's will be transfer students from Shiketsu High school, and will be joining Class 1-A right after the League of Villain's attack the summer camp, so the dorms have just been built. Yes, I'm too lazy to introduce the newbs sooner then that.

There are also some kids from 1-A who have already found their soulmate. There will be gayness. Actually, there's the same number of gay and straight ships. Anyways, here's the list of people who already have their soulmates.

Mina x Uraraka. I haven't actually found anyone who ships this, but I think it would be cute and a little funny. So, these two found out they were soulmates on the first day of classes. It didn't take long for them to fall in love. Mina still hangs out with Bakusquad, and Uraraka still hangs out with Dekusquad.... but being soulmates kinda brings the two friend groups together.

Tsu x Tokoyami. The two were partnered for a class assignment, they got talking and found they were literally perfect for each other. They got together right before the sports festival.

Jirou x Momo. Jirou was crushing on Momo for a long time. She confessed to Momo a the big study session before exams. The two started dating before they even knew they were soulmates. (Because you can date people who aren't your soulmate, and there are cases of people who had their soulmates die getting married. Love is still Love people!)

These are the pre-existing ships. More will be coming, and I promise Mina x Uraraka will be the only nontraditional ship. The rest will be more popular. Technically, the OC ships will be popular ones too....

Anyways, on to the first chapter!