Meeting EXO

How long has is been? A while since I started this, huh? So far I have only gotten three comments from awesome people and three votes the on last chapter... Bring on the water works! T_T Anyway, this chapter may be very important in the future. Enjoy~

___________________________________

The next day, Boa remained true to her promise, hauled me out of bed and drove down to SM so I could persuade Soo Man himself to let me collaborate with Jiyong-oppa. I've read things about him which said he was a cruel man, but the guys and Boa always have something nice to say about him. This was also the day I met EXO. It was probably one of the best days ever, but possibly the worst yet best thing that has ever happened to me...

July 20, 2011

I waltzed around the building trying to find someone to talk to while I wait for Boa to finish talking with Soo Man-ssi. I looked around at all the posters that hung on the walls but immediately grew bored of them.

~Maybe Changmin and Yunho were around her somewhere,~ I thought. ~I haven't seen Heechul or Sunny in a while though...~

"Kiku!"

The sound of Taemin's voice shook me from my thoughts. I turned around with a smile to see him walking towards me with his other best friend, Jongin. Since he's Taemin's friend, I've met him a few times. I know he's going to be in a new group that'll debut sometime next year, but I haven't been around enough to meet the other members of his group which is called EXO. I'll have to ask someone what that means.

"Hey Kiku," Jongin said stretching out his arms for a hug.

"Hey," I said walking into them and hugging him. As soon as he released me, I turned to Taemin, tightly hugged him, and shyly kissed his cheek. Jongin shook his head.

"I can't believe Taeminnie-hyung got a girlfriend before I did."

"Haha, very funny," Taemin said very sarcastically.

I smiled. These two have a brother-like relationship. Their arguments are really amusing.

"Kiku, do you want to meet the others?" Kai suddenly asked.

"The others...?"

"The other members of my group."

"I'm sure they'd like you," Taemin said.

"Uh sure, I guess." I said still a bit unsure, but Taemin took my hand regardless and pulled me in the direction of what I guess is EXO's practice room. I suddenly became very nervous. What if they didn't like me like the others didn't?

Taemin must have sensed how nervous I was and squeezed my hand reassuringly. I looked at him and he kissed my forehead. Just relax is what it told me. I smiled at him as we continued to follow Jongin.

"Why are you wearing shades inside the building?" Jongin asked.

I shrugged. "I like them."

"They're mine!" Taemin suddenly realized causing me to laugh.

We soon came to a stop. I deeply inhaled as Jongin opened the door.

"Thanks for finally joining us, Kai." someone said very sarcastically.

"Yeah, yeah. You guys aren't even doing anything anyway." he retaliated. 

I smiled. He reminded me a bit of Kyuhyun when he said that. Stepping inside the room behind him with Taemin, I noticed there was a lot of them. Like Super Junior. Including Jongin, I counted twelve.

“Guys, this is Kiku. She’s Boa’s sister and Taemin hyung’s girlfriend,” Jongin announced with a smirk.

I took off my sunglasses and bowed to them. They all smiled back and bowed or waved. Maybe it won’t be too bad. I mean they don’t seem so bad so far.

“Kiku, this is Suho hyung, Xiumin hyung, Luhan hyung, Lay hyung, Kris hyung, Chen hyung, Chanyeol hyung, Baekhyun hyung, D.O hyung, Tao hyung, and Sehun.” Kai said while pointing to all of them.

I nodded and mentally wrote down their names. I actually struggled to keep up with him. It was easier to remember Super Junior’s names…

"Tā yě hěn piàoliang (She is very pretty)."  I heard someone say in Mandarin.

"Xièxiè (Thank you)." I replied to whoever said that.

"You speak Mandarin?" Lay asked.

"Yeah. I took some classes when I lived in the States and I have personal teachers come to my house when I'm not scheduled for here." I said continuing our Mandarin conversation.

I think he might like me. He got up from his seat and walked over to me. He looked at me for a few seconds and smiled. I think his smile is the cutest smile I've ever seen. He has one dimple!

"You have beautiful eyes, Kiku."

"Aw thank you Lay," I said ad I could feel myself blushing.

"You're so cute! How old are you?"

"Sixteen." 

He reminds me a bit of Key. I could tell I'll like him a lot.

That was the begining of a beautiful friendship. I'm glad I met them, but there a times now that I wish I hadn't...