Happy Birthday Bling Bling!

I guess I should start from when I had to live with the five for a short while. Umma and Boa didn't want me home alone. It started April 8th which is Jonghyun's birthday...

April 2011

I woke up in the morning to unusual dead silence. Which I find very strange considering I've been living here for the past four days. I expected to hear yelling or something. I stretched as I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get washed up. The first person on my 'To Wake Up List' today is the most important -the Almighty Diva Key. Why is he so important? I'm hungry and don't feel like cooking.

I went across the hall from the bathroom to his neat and organized room. Every time I go into his room,my stomach jumps because of all of the pink things he has. He laid there with his back facing me peacefully asleep. Boy,is that going to change. I walked over to his bed and carefully laid down next to him. I used my right hand to tickle him and my left hand to guard my face. As soon as I touched him,his right hand flew towards my face and me left hand caught it. I learned that he has some type of ninja reflexes the last time I tried waking him up... This resulted in a big knot on my forehead. He rolled over onto his back.

"Good morning umma." I said.

"Hey Kiku." he said yawning and stretching.

"Hey,do you hear that?"

"What? I don't hear anything."

"Exactly my point!" I exclaimed sitting up. "You're supposed to be making breakfast."

"Just give me a few more minutes,okay?" he asked closing his eyes again. I raised an eyebrow and climbed on top of him.

"Yeobo..." I said sweetly.

"Don't start Kiku." he said opening his eyes. "It's too early."

"But baby,I'm hungry." I whined and started tickling him again.

Key is very ticklish. It's one of his few weaknesses. He did his famous hysterical diva laugh and tried to get me of of him. I'm not going anywhere until he says he'll make breakfast.

"O-Okay! I'll go!" he said in between laughs.

He finally got me off of him and disappeared down the hall. I left his room and went to Jonghyun's room next. Jonghyun have a hate-dislike relationship. Sometimes we get a long and most of the time we don't. Every time I see him sleep,I get a little creeped out. His eyes are ALWAYS partially open. He was wrapped up in his black and green blanket. As I walked over to his bed,I noticed something red. Turns out,it was my red iPod! He still had his ear pieces in his ears.

'I was looking for that all yesterday!' I angrily thought glaring down at his sleeping form.

I reached down and turned the volume all the way up. Jonghyun jumped up and -WHAM!- hit me in my face with his pillow.

"DUDE!!" we both exclaimed at the same time.

"Why'd you turn it up so loud?!" he yelled glaring at me.

"Why'd you hit me in the face with a pillow?!"

"Because you turned the volume up!"

"Well you shouldn't have stole my iPod!"

It was quiet for a good minute. I stared at the floor and he scratched his head.

"Wanna wake up Minho?"I asked.

"Okiez." he said handing me my iPod.

Like I said,a hate-dislike relationship. We both marched down the hall to Minho's room. We practically kicked the door open and went inside yelling random things.