Happy Birthday Kiku~

About two weeks ago my best friend stole my notebook and read it... I was mad... In said notebook are the next two chapters of the story. She said she liked it, but only three things made her mad. It was amusing to me ^^ Here it is! And you will probably see Subway loads of times in the entire story. What can I say? EAT FRESH!!!!!

______________________________________________________

~My birthday! I think it went pretty smooth though I haven't done anything big in years...~

April 13,2011

"Bling, honestly, how long does it take to find a phone?"

We were standing in the same Sprint store we've been in since one this afternoon. It's already three. Since I was so kind to offer to go with him to get a new phone, he accepted. We were supposed to leave at 10 this morning, but he over slept. So we ended up leaving at about 12.

"None of these call out to me." he said. "Get it?"

I simply stared blankly at him and said,"Yeah. Very funny. Can we at least go to the Subway? I'm hungry."

He nodded and put his sunglasses on. It's a Wednesday but there were still many people out. And we definitely didn't want to be spotted again. Thankfully, the Subway was right across the street. And there was only two people there at the moment.

"What do you want girl?" he asked me.

"Umm...I want a pizza." He nodded and went to order our food. I walked over the table near the back where a magazine was. I sat down and opened it. I flipped through it and stopped when something caught my eye.

"Hey J,come here." I said. He walked over to me and looked over my shoulder. I was trying to conceal my laughter but it was so hard.

"What the hell is this?!" he exclaimed sounding a lot like PJ. (More info on her later)

The article read, 'Last week on the eighth, SHINee's Jonghyun was spotted with who we believe to be Queen of K-POP BoA's younger sister Kiku. The two were spotted at a Baskin Robbins together. Other sources indicate that Jonghyun and actress Shin Se Kyung are no longer dating. Perhaps Jonghyun has his sights set on Kiku already?'

I actually found the whole thing amusing at the moment. Jonghyun snatched the magazine out of my hand and threw it away when he went to get our food.

"Don't let it bother you too much." I said when he sat down across from me.

"But it's weird. You're 16 I'm 21. You're a kid!"

I shrugged and bit into my pizza. I really didn't care what they did. They just can't start stalking us like pedo's or go overboard. Then we'll have serious problems.

"Give me a piece of your pizza." he suddenly said.

"Can you say please?"

"Please?" he said dryly.

I nodded and gave him a slice of my pizza. In return,I got a piece of his Philly cheese steak. After eating, we went back across the street even though I really didn't want to. I was looking around when I heard a phone vibrating. I knew it wasn't mine so I looked over at Jonghyun. He looked around suspiciously. 

"Kim Jonghyun," I said. "let me find out that you have your pgone and you and Taemin lied about it being broke..."

He slowly left the store before running and I,of course,chased after him. Why must we run all the time,I don't know. Since my legs are longer than his,I easily caught up with him. I grabbed his arm and made him face me.