Birthday Confession

I was seriously questioning putting this chapter up so soon. It's the 13th as I type this. I figured if there aren't any comments by the weekend,I'm not up loading anymore. I will take this story down and start another one. If you really love it/like it, please leave comments and vote when you read it!!!

___________________________________________________________

~Let's finish this then, huh?~

"Well I guess I'll tell you." I sighed drying my hands. "It was the day of my seventh birthday and I was in the car with my parents. We were driving to the amusement park for my party. There was a man driving the opposite way down the expressway. I suppose the man was drunk and lost control of his car..."

I trailed off not wanting to finish the sentence and relive the memory. It was oddly,deathly silent. It's never even quiet when the seven of us are together. I didn't like it. I didn't want them to be sad; I wanted them to be happy. That was when Key left the kitchen and returned with a box.

"Happy birthday Kiku."

I smiled as I took the box from him. It was wrapped in silver wrapping paper and had a pink bow. Typical Key. When I opened the box,I was happy to see a necklace with my name written in Kanji- .

"Thank you Key." I said hugging him. 

"You're welcome Ki."

PJ was the next person to to step up. Her box was kinda long and wide. I opened it to see a black shirt that read,'Although The Voices Aren't Real,They Have Pretty Good Ideas!' I laughed a little.

"I should have seen that coming." I said softly. Onew had got me a silver diamond tennis bracelet which I really needed since my other one was flushed down the toilet... That is a story for another time. Key shoved Jonghyun and he handed me his gift. 

"Happy birthday Kiku." he said. I took it from him and almost didn't want to opened it. A spider could jump out and bite me in my face or something. I was happy when the only things inside were these beautiful black and white diamond earrings. I smiled and hugged him. It was a quick hug though. I was kinda surprised when Minho handed me his gift. The box was long and wide. I couldn't even begin to think of what was inside. When I opened it,my jaw almost dropped.

"No way! Alice in Love Converse!" I said throwing my arms around him. It's almost impossible to find these things! I was about to ask him,but PJ brought something to our attention. 

"Where'd my son go?" That was a good question. Where did Taemin go?

"I'm here!" he called from somewhere. He came into the kitchen with his rectangular gift. "Happy birthday Kiku." he said. I smiled and took it from him. The thing weighed a ton for it to be so small. I opened the box quickly anxious to see what it was. It was a silver picture frame with a picture of me and my parents. I looked up at Taemin.

"How did you find this?" Most of the pictures -like this one- of me and my family were lost when I went to the orphanage. I didn't care much for his answer and tightly hugged him. This is probably the best gift I had gotten in a long time.

                                                                        ****************

 PJ stayed the night. I didn't know she was staying until the next morning. I went to the room where she stayed and asked her why. She hasn't been by in a few months.

"I'm staying here for a while until our dorm gets fixed up." she answered still unpacking one of her one hundred bags. She is a leader of a new three member group called V3nus. I've only met the other two members once.

"Too bad you chose to come today. I'm leaving soon."

"Actually,no it's not. Now I can do whatever I want without hearing your goody-goody mouth."

I narrowed my eyes at her and ruffled her hair before leaving her room. My things were already packed and I was waiting for Boa or Umma to pick me up. The guys were all sitting around in the front room. It was about 11:30 so I was surprised they were woke so early on their day off. Showbiz Extra was playing on the TV. Once I heard Yemie say my name,I slowly back out of the living room. I was almost back to my room when Jonghyun called my name.

"Why didn't you tell us you were debuting tomorrow?" he asked.

"I kinda forgot to tell you. I told Key."

"You could have told me!" Taemin and PJ exclaimed which is funny because PJ is still unpacking in her room. I was literally saved by the bell when it rang. Minho stood and opened the door. The only thing I could see of the person were their tiny arms wrapping around his waist. He stepped aside to let them in.

"Eunnie!*" I exclaimed when I saw her. She came over to me and hugged me.

"Are you really dating Jonghyun?" I released her as soon as she said that. Seems like she saw the magazine too. I cannot believe she said that. She knows I can't stand him! PJ entered the living room laughing.

"Are you ready to go?" Boa asked.

"Yeah. Taemin,can you help me with my things?" I asked him. He nodded and followed me to my room. 

"I wish you didn;t have to go yet." he said.

"Me too. We just started having fun." Then I got a brilliant idea. "How about you come over? You haven't visited in a while and I think my umma* would be happy to see you."

He nodded and smiled. He took two of my suitcases and I took the other and my backpack. Boa already had what was left of my cake and we followed her outside. Once outside,I saw umma's white Range Rover.

"Why didn't you take your car?" I asked Boa as Taemin and I put my things in the trunk. 

"Her car looks better than mine." she answered simply. After Taemin and I got in the car,we took off to our house.

                                                                        ****************

Almost and hour later,my choreographer -Sunmi- called for a last minute rehearsal. Boa dropped Taemin and I off at SM. I lead the way to my practice room where Sunmi and my background dancers were waiting.

"Sorry for the sudden call,but I figured we might as well practice one more time." she said. I nodded. I didn't want to mess up even though I was positive I would. My nerves always get the best of me.

                                                                        ****************

Of course practice wasn't going to be as short and quick like she said. It never does. When we got here,it was 12:30. It's now 2:00. Why can I never get a break?!

"That was perfect guys!" Sunmi said clapping. Taemin was sitting against the wall like a good little boy. He was watching us intently for about thirty minutes. After that he started playing with his phone and his hair.

"I think your dancing for tomorrow is perfect. If only I could say the same thing about Kiku's singing." she said causing the other dancers in the room to laugh.

"You are the proof that God has a sense of humor." I said sitting down next to Taemin. Another round of laughter filled the room. I glanced over at Taemin and noticed that he wasn't smiling. 

"What's wrong?" I asked him. 

"We have to go to Japan Saturday." he said. 

"For how long?"

He shrugged. "A few months."

___________________________________________________________________

*unnie=sister

*umma=mom

I'm going to be making some big changes around here. Since EXO's debut,I've got some good ideas. I need to finish this so I can upload the sequel...