Happy Birthday Taemin~ First Date, First Kiss

I seriously do not feel like doing this. One, I'm sick. Two, my bus didn't come this morning so I was out in the could for 20 minutes thinking it was coming. And three, NO ONE VOTES OR COMMENTS. How do you think this makes me feel? Might as well get this one out of the way...

_______________________________________________

It seemed like an eternity for the guys to return from Japan. Taemin and I called each other everyday but that still didn't help get rid of the empty feeling I had. I never thought I'd miss him so much. I decided to do something for Taemin for his birthday as his best friend...and his girlfriend...

July 19,2011

"Hey Minho," I said. Minho and I were sitting on the couch in the living room watching TV. Key called me over so he could tell me everything they did, what they saw, and how filming for the Japanese version of Replay went.

"What is it?" he asked looking over at me.

"Taemin said he always wanted to go to Namsan Tower, right?"

"Yeah..." he sounded a bit unsure. "Why did you ask?"

"Because I'm his best friend and as a best friend I am supposed to do something for his birthday." He gave me a certain look as if he was suspecting something else. I smiled and stood.

"Minnie!" I called as I ran down the hall to Taemin's room. I opened the door and found him laying in his bed eating Oreos and drinking Banana Milk.

"Taemin, that is a disgusting combo," I said closing the door behind me.

"You'll never know until you try it," he said holding out the small bottle of Banana Milk to me.

"No thanks. I need you to put your shoes on so we can go."

"Where are we going?" he asked sitting up.

"Don't ask questions! Let's go before it gets too late. I have to go to SM with Boa early in the morning and I already don't want to go."

He stood and walked past me to the living room. I smiled and followed after him. Today is going to be epic! The only problem is that we're going to have to take the bus or a taxi because Boa didn't get me the car like she said she would. 

"Why are you going to SM anyway?" Taemin asked as we got in the elevator

"She wants me to talk to Soo Mn about letting collaborate with Jiyong," I said. "She said the only way to get my car I had to either make my own money demand what I want from the man."

"He'd probably let you," Taemin said causing me to look at him. "How could he say no to someone as sweet and cute as you?" he stated pinching my cheeks. I smiled and swatted his hands away.

He was the only person outside of my family that made me feel so good with only a few words. I smiled and laced my fingers with his as the elevator came to a stop. The doors opened and we walked out still hand in hand. I flagged down a cab and we were on our way.

                                                                        **************

"Kiku, why did you put a blindfold on me?" Taemin asked squeezing my hands as I lead him out fo the elevator.

"If you saw where we are, it wouldn't be a surprise," I said looking around at the scenery. The sun was just setting so it painted the sky in beautiful different shades of pinks, blues, and oranges.

"Alright, you can take it off," I said releasing his hands.

I smiled as I watched his eyes light up in amazement and excitement. He looked around realizing where we are. I held my arms out expecting a hug, and boy did I get one. Taemin threw his arms around me tightly and spun me around. I giggled and begged him to put me down. I pulled the lock I had made a few days ago. It was a cursive K and T. I also grabbed a pen and a piece of yellow paper out of my bag. Taemin and I both wrote something short and locked the lock on the fence.

"I know it isn't much, but tit's the best that I can do at the moment," I said to Taemin.

"No, this was perfect Ki. Thank you," he said with a smile that I swear melted my heart.

I actually had to look away so he wouldn't see me blush. His soft hand hesitantly cupped my cheek and made me look at him again. It seemed as if time slowed down as he leaned forwards. His lips, which were as light and soft as a petal, brushed against mine before he fully kissed me. My eyes slightly widened as I stood there in shock. It took me a few seconds to finally realize that Taemin was kissing me.

~Taemin is kissing me!~

I loosely wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. It was slow and simple but perfect.  His lips moved against mine perfectly. I pulled away with a small smile. Taemin returned it and hugged me again.