Chapter 14 - Vengeance

Chapter 14

I’ve gone through more than a week without sending mixed signals to the boys. Finally, some peace and quiet. Every time they bring up the whole “future boyfriend” thing, I just shrug it off. I shrug it off, shrug it off. Okay, bad referencing, but it is true that they are taking it more lightly than I expected. Justin has been either skipping a lot or focusing a lot more on his studies and that goes the same for Russell. When they both ask to hang out, I would refuse because I would give them the same excuse. You wouldn’t want to be in my way when it comes to studying because I would chop your dick off, but that’s not completely true.

I’ve been hanging out more with Jordan, Alex, and the others. What’s been bothering me more is Jean, who hasn’t talked to me for quite a while. As a matter of fact, I don’t see her as much in class anymore. I bet Tanya and her group of stray dogs know what’s up. I’m not that dumb.

We’re actually half-way through the first semester, and that means that it’s almost the last step towards our high school graduation. But before all of that fun happens, the choir also holds an annual out-of-town training which lasts for 3 days. I’m definitely going and I should just let my parents pay for that. They’re all about my music life. I actually want to go just for the experience and the hope of meeting and befriending new people is still within me. I still have to worry about that girl who shouted at me during the first day. Maybe she’s actually nice? Who knows? I’ll find out soon enough.

It was the weekend which means I had nothing to do for the rest of the day and rather than just lying on my bed thinking about the bad things that the people from school could do to me, I might as well go out and try to go out, bring my camera with me, and take some shots of the scenery… Or maybe some shots of vodka too would be nice. Who am I kidding? I’m not yet legal.

I went to a nearby park where there were leaves turning yellow because it’s already fall. The breeze made it a really good day to take a stroll around. The area was actually packed. There were cyclists riding around, children playing, and the usual things you see in parks. I’ll let your mind venture into the unknown. There were geese and ducks swimming around. This day was just so perfect. You would just want to burst out into song and frolic on the path. I should just post all of these on Instagram.

To be honest, all of these makes me feel lonely because I have no one to experience this beauty with, but I shall not let that ruin my day.

I started walking towards the bridge while still trying to take pictures. I thought everything had a great view until I saw a couple lying down on the dying grass as they cuddled each other. Well, I zoomed in my lens on them. Don’t think that I’m a creep, please. They were happy; giggling, as a matter of fact. The girl had her eyes fixated to the sky while a guy pointed to the clouds while probably saying, “Oh look, that cloud is shaped like a penis.” As soon as I finished my mockingly made-up sentence, they both started laughing. Good, because they were a bunch of spineless worms that crawled the ground to eat decomposing stuff.

That didn’t just stop there. To torture me more, the girl made eye contact with the guy and their gazes were stuck like glue. I’d make glue out of these whores because their faces suddenly moved closer until their lips met. The only thing that did not make me feel mad was the fact that they lacked decency. For God’s sake, they were playing tonsil tennis in public. Get a room. My blood really started to boil and it was circulating quickly through my veins.

Still stunned in disbelief, I made my way towards a spot which was nearer but still secluded. I didn’t want them to see me. They were still making out in front of me and it was making my heart shatter. “Why can’t that be me in that situation,” I asked myself. A dagger through the heart? No. It was like being hit by a train because of the realization that I just had… The fact that I would never be good enough for a person and that I was merely just a distraction. I guess those things that end do not actually always stay separated. Sometimes they get back together.