Chapter 5 - Trouble

Chapter 5

                I don’t think I’m ready to go to school. I just want to move to another one after what happened last Friday… What if Russell’s friends beat me up and shove me into a locker or something? Or Francine’s friends would claw my eyes out. Fuck my life. I should really switch to that ghetto school near my house. It’s far more efficient and I can avoid contact with people.

                I was already in my Photography class and staring at my computer. Jean was nowhere to be found. She probably skipped or something, which was really usual of her. Mental images of Russell and Francine still kept on flashing into my mind. It was really disturbing. Watching porn and seeing two people engaging in intense procreation are far different from each other. I just stood up and grabbed a camera and went straight to the door. When I got out, someone pulled my collar and shoved me to the wall. Oh my god, the inquisition is going to start.

“No, please! I’m too hot to be beat up!” I pleaded and as my last word dropped, so did the stranger’s hand. I closed my eyes and started crying and I was balling even more, “No! You can have my virginity; everything! Take this fucking camera and take a video of it and I wouldn’t care at all!”

“Fuck, no!” the stranger said.

A girl? Francine’s bitch? Wait. That voice was familiar… I opened my eyes and stared at the girl in front of me. I started rolling my eyes and pushed her off me.

“Get the fuck off of me. What’s your problem, Jean?” I said as I was wiping my eyes.

“You’re so pathetic. You’re the one who has a problem. Who offers their virginity when they’re just getting beat up?” she replied.

“Sluts like you, duh. Plus, I really have a major problem right now.”

“What kind of stupidity have you done now?”

I held her wrist and pulled her towards the vacant room. I opened the lights and sat down on the nearest chair I saw and put my hands over my face.
“Ahhh!” I screamed the frustration out of me. I was waiting for Jean’s reaction, but she was just crossing her arms and stared at me.

“Care to spill the beans?”

“Well…” I hesitated but I still continued “I was at a party last Friday, right? Tanya gave me a shot to drink, but I threw it at the girl behind me. Then they started fighting and I just crawled away like a worm hiding from a bird.”

“Oh, god. That’s awful! You should apologize to her!” She yelled at me.

I raised my hands at her and started shaking my head, “Of course, but that’s not the problem I’m facing right now. I got really drunk after that scenario that I wanted to walk around the second floor to find a room to rest in. I opened the first door I saw and I walked in to Francine and Russell going wilder than any person during Stampede season.”

I sighed in relief as she started laughing “Oh that would have been really funny and that’s one big gossip that we can spread.”

I glared at her and said, “I don’t want to die young, Jean. I have plans with life unlike you.”

She stuck her tongue at me.

“Well, is his thing big?” she then said.

I gave her a confused look for a short time then realized what she just said. I adjusted my stare towards the wall as I felt my face burning up.

“I don’t know.” I whispered

“What?” she asked

“I said that I don’t know.”