38.Thrustson,Anghel,Bernard,and Roland Are Pissed.

The four adults sat next to each other,talking.They seemed to be happy,until there four annoying shit heads came in.

Anghel sat there,rolling his eyes and kissing his teeth.

Erland stood there,giggling as he watched Hubert clicking the 'Little Einsteins remix' on his phone.They all smiled happily,before singing."5,4,3,2,1!We're going on a trip,In our favorite rocket ship!"They sang loudly,dancing too.

"Zooming through the sky,Little Einsteins!"Hubert sang,quickly taking off his black vest and throwing it to Roland(not noticing it),only now being in his white shirt.

Roland sat there,a disgusted expression on his face.

"Climb aboard,get ready to explore.There's so much to find.Little Einsteins!"Erland sang,giggling innocently.

Bernard stood there,slowly frowning as he looked at the child's happiness.

"We're going on a mission,
start the countdown"The Moldovan sang,his smol body dancing around.His brother on the other hand,looked annoyed and pissed.

"5,4,3,2,1!
Everyone to rocket,
rev it up now!"Arnold sang,then took off his red hat then there and threw it to Thrustson,not noticing it.

Thrustson growled."What the fuck!?"

"YOU LITTLE BRATS,STOP THAT!"Anghel yelled.

Luca rolled his eyes."Shut up,were only having fun!"He said,letting out a loud groan.