15.Raimonds Makes Fun Of Loki

The four teens sat in a circle on the floor,all seeming to be talking about of hot they where.

Raimonds sighed,his face being all red from the heat.He had his elbows and arms resting onto his thighs,and even wanted to take off his shorts but of course he didn't.The short boy thought it would be weird to do that,even though Egil was only in his white button up shirt and not wearing his dark brown jacket on top.

Suddenly,the Icelandic boy got a text from his older brother,telling him to come home.He sighed,really not wanting to.His best friend looked at him,rasing an eyebrow."Egil,what's wrong?"

"Ugh,big brother Loki is telling me to come home..even though I don't want too"

"Just say no to him"Keith said calmly,having a plain facial expression.

Egil nodded,saying no to his older brother and then putting his phone away.Suddenly,the Latvian smirked."Loki can fuck off,if fire was a person,he would already be having an orgasm"

The room was quiet before the Icelandic boy bursted into laugher.Keith couldn't help but giggle."Raimonds,dear!"

Tai bit his lip,trying not to laugh while he looked at Egil who was crying from laughter.God damn,Egil was laughing so hard that you couldn't hear him laugh,and he was completely red.

//I had too-