7.Thrustson Turns Egil Into An E-Boy

It was boring,but yet really hot day.Since it was really hot,the day was very slow,and that made the day boringer.

The Icelandic boy sat on the couch,on his phone as his headphones were in.He only wore a black shirt,which he reggeted since it made his skin sweat more.He also wore a pair of shorts that squished his thighs well.He sighed,having his head down.Thrustson was in the kitchen,drinking a glass of cold water before smirking,getting an idea.He finished his glass of water,putting it in the sink and walking over to Egil."Egil~"He called out,still smirking.

"Hm?"He said,looking up with his sweaty face.

The Finnish man let out a deep chuckle."Let's give you a makeover~"

The younger boy blinked,rasing an eyebrow in confusion."M-Makeover..?"

"Yes,and I will be turning you into an E-Boy!So let's go,motherfucker!"He said,grabbing Egils hands as he dragged him to his room,making him squeak.

The shorter boy was pushed onto the bed,gulping quietly as Thrustson went to go and grab some clothes.He waited until he threw some clothes to him.He was a short sleeved black shirt with a skull on it,along with black shorts that were a bit ripped at the end."Change,bitch"Thrustson said,smirking more.

Egil nodded and went to the bathroom,changing.When he was done changing,he went back to Thrustsons room and saw that he had eyeliner,black eyeshadow and a golden chain.He sat down next to him,watching Thrustson dab the makeup brush into black eyeshadow."So Egil,I'm gonna need you to be a good boy and close your eyes"

Egil nodded,closing his eyes.The Finnish man smiled softly,gently placing the eye shadow onto his eyes.He young boy bit his lip,trying not to giggle since it felt kinda werid to him.The other boy let out a deep chuckle."Does it feel werid,Egil?"He said,smiling.

"Y-Yeah"He said,letting his teeth away from his soft plumb lips and finally letting out his giggle.

Thrustson then went back to putting the eyeshadow on him,and soon after finishing it off.He then grabbed the eyeliner,taking the lid off."By the way Egil,I'm not gonna poke you in the eye with this,trust me?"

Egil nodded and Thrustson began to gently put the eyeliner in his eyelid.He continued and smiled again."Wow Egil,your doing a great job"He said,kissing his cheek.

Egil blushed a bit."T-Thank you"He said,and then Thrustson finished off his eyeliner.He then began to draw little hearts underneath Egils red eyes.He then pulled away,and smiled at the finished look."Wow..you look great!Why don't you look in the mirror?"

Egil nodded,standing up as he walked over to mirror.He blinked."I-I like it..."He said as Thrustson grabbed the golden chain and walked behind him."Oh,and here's one thing"He said,putting the chain on him from behind before wrapping his arms around his waist.

Egil smiled softly,blushing a tiny bit."T-Thank you..Thrustson"He whispered,the Finnish man smirking and kissing his cheek again."No problem,Egil"

//...Thought this was kinda cute-