35.How Bad Artists Get Punished In Hell.

//⚠️WARNINGS:⚠️
-Abuse.
-Child Abuse.
-Torture.
-Insulting words/names. 
-Swear words.

The name came from a friend of mine.(Matthias)
I was bored,and I wanted to write about this for a while,so yeah ^^
If you have any questions about this torture method Roland does on Hubert,just ask me!

Do not read this is you are easily disturbed,or emotional.
Anyways,enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
The child stood there,squeaking as he felt his hair being pulled by the Austrian man.The child tried to pull away from him,but could only cry and shake."N-No!I-I don't want to!P-Please no!"

Roland slapped him across the face,making the younger one squeak again."SHUT UP!"He yelled,pushing him into the chair.

Hubert stood up and only walked away,but was only to be put back on the chair again."If you keep whining like a little bitch,then I will-"Suddenly,he was cut off.

"NO!NO!NOOO!I DON'T WANT TO DO IT!PLEASE STOP IT!STOP IT!STOP IT!"Hubert screamed,struggling to get out of the older man's grip.Suddenly,his felt his legs being tied up chair.Roland smirked,then walked over to the young being."Shh~don't be a little bitch,and he good boy~"He said,chuckling deeply.He magically made a pen,gently putting it in his hand."I'll be right behind you~"He said,kissing his cheek as he stayed behind him.

Then,magically a piece of paper did too.He grip onto the pen,frowning.He tried to put the pencil on the paper,but his shaky hand couldn't.He sighed,then felt his hand being slapped."Stop that!Stop your hand from shaking,OR ELSE!"

Hubert squeaked,nodding and started to draw.The Austrian man smirked."What are you going to draw for me,huh~?Is it those BDSM drawings of yours~?"He teased,chuckling deeply.

Hubert whimpered,tears rolling down his eyes."I-I don't want to do this..no!n-not again!"He said,and then squeaked when he felt his hand slapping his cheek."YES!YOUR DOING IT,SO DO IT YOU LITTLE WHORE!"

Hubert squeaked again,his shaking hand starting to draw again.He let out a small squeak,feeling Rolands hand pulling onto his long brown braid.He cried slightly,desperately wanting it to stop.