18.Arnold Talks About The Types Of Drunk People

Arnold stood in front of the white wall,sitting down on a black chair.He gently pressed record on the camera,sighing."Hey guys,it's me...Arnold.I saw Marietta do a video about types of couples,and since I'm an Alcoholic,I thought of this video idea.So,I am going to explain the types of drunk people"He said,smiling a bit.

"Number one,the emotional drunk.Okay,so,when this person is not drunk they are completely fine.They are chill to talk to,and stuff BUT...when they start drinking,they turn into a hot mess!"He said,sighing."This person starts crying for no reason,and it looks even worse when they are wearing eyeliner and then it looks like they are crying some black substance like ink or some shit.This person starts rambling onto me about the dumbest shit ever BUT..sometimes the things they say are quite interesting.Sometimes,they would start talking about there home life and makes me want to cry...when I'm not drunk obviously.Like,my life is a mess already.I'm an Alcoholic myself,Thrustson is abusing me,my scars on my back always reopen,I'm on the verge of dying,okay!?I don't need to hear about your sadness and feelings,JUST PAY ATTENTION TO ME!STOP MAKING ME SADDER!...Plus,if your an emotional drunk anyways,then just don't drink...like,go smoke some weed or some shit"He said,shrugging.

"Number two,the sexual drunk...I'm talking about Raimonds-.So...when this he isn't drunk,he is completely normal BUT!...once Alcohol touches his tongue,yeah,he turn into a horny mess.He comes up to me and is all like 'Hey Arnold~' and then he starts stroking my neck and nibbles on my ear,and whispering super sexy stuff me,literally.Because when he says 'Be a Hero and come and save me~'...Yeah,that always gets to me!It really does!"He said,and then sighing."But Keith,if your watching this,listen carefully...you may...or may not be lucky.."He said,and then chuckling deeply at the end.

"Number three,the bad drunk.This is by far the most annoying person.This person has no control when drunk...and I'm talking about Loki.This guy is super loud for no fucking reason.He is the reason why something breaks,literally.He makes me want to beat him up until he has a black eye and a nosebleed...that bleeds nonstop.Like,even Egil gets angry at him too,and also wants to beat him up....but if that actually happens,imma be cheering on for Egil-"He said,laughing a bit.

Arnold then smiled happily."Number four,me!A.k.a the cool drunk!Literally, I'm super chill.This is me and Markell,honestly.I am down for anything,and I listen to people.Even though I'm chill,my speech is still slowed though..but that's okay.I'm just quiet,and yeah...there's not much to say about me"He said,smiling again.

"Number five,the sensitive drunk...a.k.a Egil.This guy can not handle alcohol at all.He cries VERY easily and so many side effects kick in.I'm talking about slurred speech,headaches,upset stomach,disoriented vision,disoriented hearing,stumbling and many more..."He said,a plain expression on his face."I'm glad Tai isn't that friend who makes you drink more then should have though.."He said,gulping.

"Number six,the happy one.This person is really happy when drunk.They would start going up to random people and start hugging and kissing everyone they see.I know Margo doesn't drink,but I can definitely see her being this type of Drunk person.This person starts saying good stuff about everyone,and it makes me feel special...like literally"He said,then smiled brightly.

"Well,uh,I guess it's the end of this video so..goodbye!"He said,turning the camera off.He then posted it to YouTube,grabbing an Alcohol bottle and started to drink.

//Btw,if you guys have any requests for other characters to do "types of people" chapters,let me know!