12!

Even if it's not in the correct time just go with it because I am doing it to fit the story better! 💕

Hudson's PoV-
Me and Draco walked to the carriages and got in an empty one and not even a minute later Luna,Fred,George,pansy and blaise join us. Once we got to the castle we all walked to the great hall. I walked in and everyone shut up automatically. We all walked to our tables when I noticed umbridge was back at the teachers table.

"Ugh great" I mumbled

"What's up babe?" Draco asked concern layering his voice.

"Umbitch"
He seemed to get what I ment because I felt his hand slip into mine.

We sat down at the Slytherin table with pansy,blaise,milli and Astoria. And waited for the first years to get sorted.
We had a good amount join Slytherin,a few hufflepuffs,a couple ravenclaws,but a lot of Gryffindors.

After they where all sorted dumblewhore started his very long and very boring speech. The whole time I could feel eyes on me and of course it was umbitch.

"Hm hm" god such a squeaky voice but of course she gets up and walks to the front, some nice scars on her face I must say, but she began talking.

"As some of you know last year there was a bit of an... incident with a student In this room" by this point most the students where trying not to laugh and looked at me. Umbitch was staring at me so I gave a little wave and winked at her and everyone burst out laughing. Even mother smirked trying not to laugh. That was until the pink frog spoke again.

"Therefore I have made some new rules. The 2 main ones are, 1:students are not allowed ANY contact with another and 2: any attack on a teacher will result in being expelled. Thank u"

Everyone started screaming at her so I grabbed my little group then went over to Fred,George,Neville and Luna and pulled them all up to the spot in front of umbridge. In front of her face I went up to pansy,milli,Luna and Astoria and gave them all a hug then I went up to Neville,Fred and George and jumped onto Fred and George' shoulders while pulling Neville into a side hug and lastly I jumped down and walked over to Draco and grabbed him by the waist. He looked at me and I just pulled him to me and smashed our lips together. I grabbed him by his thighs and wrapped his legs around my waist. I walked back to our table still making out with Draco and everyone else did the same. The hall was filled with laughter, cheers and whistles. But once again it was time.

"Dray....neck please"

He understood straight away and tilted his head to the side. My teeth sank into his neck and I licked the wound closed then began to tease him and piss of umbridge by giving him multiple big dark hickeys down his neck. Once I pulled away the whole hall was laughing and umbridge looked pissed.

"Bitch please, your rules aren't going to do shit because if u try...I could kill you right here right now in front of everyone and it's part of the Veela and vampire rules so I wouldn't get in trouble so rethink your little rules"

With that I grabbed Draco's hand and pulled him out the hall and to our private room.

"Dray You've got a little problem there want me to help you get rid of it"

"Yes please Huds"

I pushed Draco onto the bed and helped him out with his little...problem. Then decided to take a bath.

"Dray? U coming to take a bath with me?"

"Yeah coming one sec"

Draco walked into the room a couple of seconds later in a green silk robe and he looked HOT.
(Pick at top)

After we got out the bath we snuck down to the kitchen and grabbed food and a lot of snacks then went back to our room.

After eating we stayed up and talked for a bit before laying down and going to sleep. Draco's head on top of my chest and his arms wrapped around my waist while I played with his hair. He's so peaceful when he sleeps and also very cute but not long after I fell asleep as well.

Sorry it's short ✌️please correct me if something isn't right but this was a quick one while I suffer with boring school and phone calls with my careers manager 💕