9!

TRIGGER WARNING!
Mention of abuse and rape :(

Hudson's PoV-
I woke up in Gringotts and looked around to see Draco,father and all of our little friendship group from the other night.

"Hudson your awake!" Said a surprised but happy Draco.

"Uh...yeah?,how long was I out?"

This time father replied with "only about 4 hours,listen Hudson we need to tell u something..."

Everyone went quiet and tried to avoid eye contact with me and it was getting a little uncomfortable so I asked
"What's going on? What do u need to tell me?"

Instead of an answer I got given a piece of parchment and to say I was angry was an understatement but I was also a little shocked and a little scared.

The parchment read:

Name:Hudson snape-riddle
Mother:Severus tobias riddle (née snape)
Father:Tom marvolo riddle
Godparents:
Lucius Malfoy (alive), Narcissa Malfoy (née black-alive),Sirius black(alive-in hiding),Remus Lupin-black(alive)

Creature-
Veela
Vampire
Royalty

Mate-
Draco lucius Malfoy (submissive)
Veela

Vaults-
Potter
Riddle
Snape
Black
Slytherin
Gryffindor
Hufflepuff
Ravenclaw

Heir to:
Hogwarts
Vault 713
Vault 711
Vault 688

My eyes where producing rivers as I cry thinking about how they could lie to me. They know I've been lied to all my life and they know how much it broke me.

Before I had the chance to say anything I ran,I didn't know where I was going but I ran as far as my legs could take me,maybe I could to Sirius and Remus? No no no they wouldn't want me there I'm a burden,maybe hogwarts? No no too many memories.

I ran till I was in a forest it was beginning to get dark out and I haven't told anyone anything. I don't want to face them because it hurts..they lied to me...

Draco's PoV-
He ran. We had no time to stop him he just ran. He didn't say anything but he clearly was angry at us. He was crying. I sent pansy,blaise,Astoria and milli to all go search for him while me and sev flooed to the riddle manor to tell Tom what happened. Sev was crying and panicking because he was blaming himself and I was getting an ache in my chest because Hudson was away from me. We sat there and explained to Tom everything when the others came back and said they couldn't find him.

Time skip
Hudson's PoV-
It's been about a month since everything, I returned to Muggle London and stayed in a cheap hotel. I have gone back to stealing to survive but I hurt all the time and it only gets worse. I have to go back to Draco or we both die. I'm still pretty pissed but I miss them all,I really do it's just hard to be lied to again.

I pulled out my small bag and decided I'm going to go back to hogwarts and face what's going to come,all the shouting,the disappointment,the hate. I'm ready for it all but first I need more blades,alcohol and cigarettes.

I walked down the road to the little corner shop run by druggies. I went round the back to the little hole in the back of the building and climbed in. Once in I was in the back of the shop. I made my bag bigger and made it so I could carry loads and filled my bag with blades multiple bottles of alcohol and loads of boxes of cigarettes. I took all of it there was no more alcohol,no more cigarettes and no more blades. It was empty.