Chapter Fourteen ( Part 2 ) !

Lamar POV :

"So where we going?" i ask looking over at Nhazir

"Jacopo's" he replied keeping his eyes on the road.

"Where's that?"

"They're everywhere but we going to the one in West L.A wit all them white folks. As soon as we get there and sit down I'll start talking." He says looking over at me and smiling.

"But you said you'll talk on the way, don't play please" I warn looking at him

"I know, but I can't"

"Why?" I question. This was starting to become annoying.

"Because, you'll understand when I get to the restaurant and tell you"

I sigh a little before mumbling ok. All I know is whatever he has to tell me better be good because this is ridiculous.

****

We keep riding and riding until we finally pull up into the parking lot behind an old-fashioned red-bricked building. Nhazir turns the car off and gets out walking over to my side to open my door for me but i get out before he can make it to the door.

"Well damn, thanks for letting me be a gentleman" he mumbles laughing.

I laugh and reply "its kool" and shut the door and smile "So where is it?" I ask looking around

"Right here" he replies grabbing my hand and walking around the building to the front which looks a little more up to date than the back. When we get inside we're immediately seated because no one is really there. A happy white girl soon comes to the table with the menus smiling hard. Me and Nhazir both look at each other then back at her and laugh, before she speaks...

"Hello! My name is Jennifer and I'll be your waitress for today. The Jacopo special for this week is the vegetarian pizzas for three dollars off the marked prices. Would you like to try the special?"She explains in the typical Cali valley girl way. I look at Nhazir knowingly and he cuts his eye at me knowing exactly I'm thinking.

"No thank you, give us a second" Nhazir replies taking the menu from her and reading it.

"No problem" she says with a smile and walks off and Nhazir looks at me and I look back at him.

"Talk." He drops his head and starts laughing and I smile a little once he looks back up at me.

"You don't give up on shit man." He mumbles playing with the salt on the table I take it out his hand and say

"Nope, so talk" whilst putting my elbows on the table and locking my fingers together looking at him sternly.

"Aiight...So, In that note I wanted to know if you were ready to listen to this" he takes my hands apart and holds one of them and takes a deep breath before slowly releasing it,

"I wanted to know if you would consider being mine right now"

I sit there for a minute with my eyes wide, I mean I know he had told me to think about it before but I never expected him to ask me this TODAY of all days when things were going so badly between us already, a part of me wanted to say no, just because I'm stubborn and didn't want him to think he had gotten away with how he treated me earlier. But who was I kidding? Everyone and their mama's knew I was crushing on Nhazir real hard, no matter how hard I tried to hide it.

"Umm...Yeah" I mumble looking at him.

He laughs a little before saying "Yeah, you'll consider it? Or yeah, you'll be mine?"

"Well, which one are you asking me?" I reply back smartly.

"I'm asking you whichever one you feel like answering." I look back at him and his face looks so adorable, there aint no way I could say no right now. Matter fact I would've been his the first night when I was at his crib.