Chapter Six !

Lamar POV :

"I kind of just looked at your info on your schedule, but I didn't wanna just call you without u giving it to me, but seeing as you wanted to play games I just took it." We both laughed out loud

This nigga.

"You see now you dead wrong for that! That's called stalking" I replied once I gained my composure again

"Nah, not really. Not if your basic ass puts your number there in the first place, that's called wanting Nhazir to have my number" he stated cockily

Smacking my teeth "Nigga please don't nobody WANT you to have my number, if I wanted that I would have gave it to you actually."

"Man shut up, you know you wanna talk to me." He mumbled trailing off.

"Whatever" I sighed keeping my eyes focused on the TV.

"Nah but for real though, why you put your number on the schedule, that wasn't smart" he chuckled still chomping on something in my ear.

"First of all can you stop smacking your gums in my ear? I don't wanna hear what you eating on, and secondly I put my cell phone number down so the teacher's can't talk to my dad." I said laughing.

"Aww you bad! And Rudeness we gonna have to work on how you talk to me."

"Man shut up, I aint bad I'm just smart, I aint about to get in trouble for nobody."

"What would you be doing to get in trouble anyway?" he asked.

"Nothing, I just got a smart ass mouth that's all."

"Ah HELL YESS" he yelled loudly laughing obnoxiously like a fool

"Oh so you agree huh?!"

"Man hell yes! You were giving a nigga a real hard time earlier."

"Well that's just how I am, and don't think that just because you STOLE my number I'm gonna start acting nice and friendly." I stated sternly letting him know what's good.

"Pshh, I did NOT steal your number. I just happened to memorize it. It is easy as hell though."

"Boy whatever, whatever. So anyway, what's making you pursuit me so much?"

"What you mean?"

"Like, what's making you care about me so much? You don't even know me. I could be some crazy lunatic bitch."

He laughed a loud again "Nah, you might be crazy, but you're not a lunatic bitch."

"Oh so you think you know me huh?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Nah, but I want to get to know you "

Ok maybe I should let my guard down a little; I mean what harm can it do?

"Ok Nhazir, what you wanna know?"

Nhazir POV :

Yes he's finally letting his guard down now, this my chance.

"Erm, I wanna know...Everything!" I said while smiling widely to myself. This should be interesting

"Well that's a lot to be asking on the first day you meet somebody" he said with a slight attitude in his voice.

Ite maybe he not letting shit down

I chuckled nervously whilst rubbing the back of my neck laying back on my bed.

"Ite , Well tell me something that you want me to know what you want me to know then"

"Well, if it was left up to me, you would know absolutely nothing about me. But since you're so interested, just ask me something and I'll tell you." He paused for a second before saying "Hold on I see you're not that shy over the phone."