Chapter Three !

Naomi and Isaiah in the MM!

Lamar POV :

I looked up after hearing someone clear their throat in front of me to see Nhazir standing there biting his bottom lip looking nervous as hell.

Aw, he was so adorable when he was nervous.But fuck that this nigga tried to play me in front of everybody. He's officially on my shit list. No matter how fine he may be.

"Uhh Lamar?" he said looking down at me with a nervous smile.

"What" I mumbled not looking at him I had a guard to keep up and I just know looking at him It would break down.

"Look, I'm sorry for uhh, for tripping over there Aiight?"

"Mmmhmm" I replied nonchalantly when in reality I was smiling hard inside. I don't know what it was about Nhazir that made me so attracted to him besides his obviously handsome face and his tall broad muscular frame, and those big juicy plump lips just begging for me to kiss or his soft deep brown eyes that looked like they told a million and one stories that I was just dying to hear. And then those freckles which weirdly I found so attractive. He was almost perfect. I swear to Jesus it took everything in me not to jump up and attack him.

"Lamar?"

Nhazir called out to me snapping me out my daze, Obviously I had once again gone off with my thoughts of what I wanted to do to him I hadn't even realised I had zoned out for so long.

"So we cool now?" he asked with a soft smile on his face.

There it goes again. That dimple.

I looked up at him with a confused look placed upon my face slightly tilting my head and replied

"Do I know you?" hitting him with his own lines.

Yeah 2 can play that game Nhazir.

"Ah that was deep " he chuckled while licking his lips .

"Yeah well that's how I felt" I mumbled. Looking into his eyes. His face starts turning red and he keeps looking at the door.

"Yo seriously what are you scared of?" I asked curiously.

"I'm not scared." he answered quickly as he wiped his face.

"Well, why you act so different in front of your friends? Why are you so closed in?"

"I'm not; I'm just a little shy"

Shy my ass, your way too sexy to be shy.

"Yeah well you can go back over there to your boys now because I know they talked you into coming over here."

"Nah you wrong , I wanted to come over here because I usually don't act like that, I'm just not having a good day."

"Yeah well I can't relate, my day has been great. I just love being stared at and I just love being hated on." I replied with sarcasm.

"Well, I'm sorry for acting like I did. I'll See you around?." He said walking away from me I watched him walk back over to Isaiah and them he plopped back down and shook his head no .

Nhazir POV :

"He likes you right?" Naomi asked me as I sat down shaking my head.

"WRONG! I told you he didn't like me."

"Man what did he say?

"I don't know man; he said a bunch of shit. I can't remember"

"Well duhhhh Nhazir! Dang u really is stupid! He LIKES You...".