Chapter Seventeen !

Lamar POV :

So its been a while but not alot of stuff has happened so . . . but Nhazir and I are currently at the mall .

Nhazir POV :

0310 hurry up nigga.

Cass

"Babe my boss just hit me up and I gotta go see what he wants." He looks up at me and rolled his eyes "Can't you just call him?

I sighed a little cos I know he's upset "Na, he sent me the code to come in person" he kissed his teeth and said nothing as we walked out of the mall and made our way back out to the car. Once I put everything in the trunk and I speed out of the parking lot and get on the freeway "You don't mind if I take you with me do you?" I asked looking at him "Just in case he really doesn't want anything, I don't want to spoil our day together"

"Whatever" he mumbled turning his head and looking out of the window. I knew he was mad, but what he didn't understand but he soon will, when work calls I have to go running I have no choice.

Lamar POV :

After about a 35 minute drive Nhazir soon pulled up to a car shop at the end of an almost abandoned road. And turned of the ignition facing me "Imma be like 10 minutes tops ite baby"

"Mmhm..." I mumbled turning my head and looking back out of the window. Nhazir sighed a little before hoping out of the car and walking into the shop, I was pissed off there was no point in me pretending I weren't

After about 5 minutes I heard a vibrating sound coming from somewhere in the car, I turned the radio down a little and looked down to see Nhazir' phone on the floor of the car. He must have dropped it when he climbed out. I picked up the phone and saw that boy Anthony's name across the screen and rolled my eyes I sat there holding the phone debating wether I should answer it or not but he hung up. So I left it not even 20 seconds later he called back so this time I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said frowning

"Baby where yo- Who is this?!" he yelled with a whole load of unnecessary attitude when he realised he wasn't talking to Nhazir.

"Hold up, First of all, the attitude in your voice lose it. Secondly lower your tone, don't be yelling in my ears, and thirdly who you calling baby?" I asked calmly.

"Who the fuck is this answering my mans phone?!" he yelled; I laughed at him, this nigga was hella delusional

"Your man? please, don't call Nhazir' phone no more yo" retorted laughing a little

"IS THIS LAMAR?! DON'T THINK YOU THE SHIT COS YOU AINT! And yes MY MAN if he aint my man tell him to stop calling my phone late at night wanting to come through then..." he spat

"Little boy please, your games tired. Go find another nigga to act all sprung off Nhazir don't want you get it through your head boo."

"He doesn't want me yet he wanted my ass? Bitch be quiet and give Nhaz the phone" he yelled. I wasn't really worried about Anthony to much because he had already warned me about him. All he had told me in his words was he was another 'groupie nigga' who stayed on his dick hard.

"Exactly, he wanted your ass not you bitch. How long you been fucking with Nhazir for and yet he STILL aint cuff you? Baby boy that should tell you something. You're a hoe with a tired ass game, and a loose, tired ass hole. Give.it.up thirsty, not a good look" I retorted back

"I'm a hoe?! And holes's loose yet when YOUR man was fucking me he screaming how tight my hole is? Bitch please now what?!"

"Like I said thirst, not cute" I replied simply, getting ready to hang up when he interrupted